What is involved in Data Monetization
Find out what the related areas are that Data Monetization connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Data Monetization thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Data Monetization journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Data Monetization leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Data Monetization related domains to cover and 127 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Data Monetization, Business intelligence, Credit card, Crowd sourced, Customer experience, Data as a service, Data capitalism, Data supply chain, European Union, Federated identity, Financial services, General Motors, Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, Information banking, Internet of things, Location data, Market share, Mobile devices, Patient privacy, Personal cloud, Personal data vaults, Privacy rights, Real time, Retail banks, Reward programs, Risk factors, The Guardian, Trade value, United States Congress, Vendor relationship management, Venture capital:
Data Monetization Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Data Monetization outcomes and forecast involvement of future Data Monetization projects in development.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Data Monetization values?
– Does Data Monetization analysis show the relationships among important Data Monetization factors?
– Is a Data Monetization Team Work effort in place?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Merge Business intelligence tactics and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Business intelligence projects.
– If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– As we develop increasing numbers of predictive models, then we have to figure out how do you pick the targets, how do you optimize the models?
– Can your software connect to all forms of data, from text and Excel files to cloud and enterprise-grade databases, with a few clicks?
– What information can be provided in regards to a sites usage and business intelligence usage within the intranet environment?
– What strategies will we pursue to ensure the success of the business intelligence competency center?
– What is the biggest value proposition for new BI or analytics functionality at your company?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– What are typical responsibilities of someone in the role of Business Analyst?
– What are some software and skills that every Data Scientist should know?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– What else does the data tell us that we never thought to ask?
– No single business unit responsible for enterprise data?
– Can users easily create these thresholds and alerts?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– What is the future of BI Score cards KPI etc?
– What level of training would you recommend?
– How are you going to manage?
Credit card Critical Criteria:
Add value to Credit card goals and define Credit card competency-based leadership.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Data Monetization services/products?
– If credit card payments are accepted, do we currently have a payment gateway?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Data Monetization requirements in detail?
– Are accountability and ownership for Data Monetization clearly defined?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
Crowd sourced Critical Criteria:
Coach on Crowd sourced issues and find the essential reading for Crowd sourced researchers.
– To what extent does management recognize Data Monetization as a tool to increase the results?
– Which Data Monetization goals are the most important?
Customer experience Critical Criteria:
Debate over Customer experience strategies and tour deciding if Customer experience progress is made.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Data Monetization?
– When a person has a bad Customer Service experience how many people do they tell?
– How does mystery shopping help us improve our Customer Service and experience?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– Are assumptions made in Data Monetization stated explicitly?
– What are the best community tools for Customer Service?
– So how do we add value to the customer experience?
– What is the internal customer experience?
– Do we all define Data Monetization in the same way?
– How can Customer Service be improved?
Data as a service Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Data as a service tactics and achieve a single Data as a service view and bringing data together.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Data Monetization activities?
– What are the business goals Data Monetization is aiming to achieve?
– How do we Lead with Data Monetization in Mind?
Data capitalism Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Data capitalism results and pay attention to the small things.
– Among the Data Monetization product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Data Monetization process?
– How can the value of Data Monetization be defined?
Data supply chain Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Data supply chain issues and report on the economics of relationships managing Data supply chain and constraints.
– Does Data Monetization include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How can you measure Data Monetization in a systematic way?
– Is the scope of Data Monetization defined?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Deliberate European Union tactics and finalize specific methods for European Union acceptance.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Data Monetization objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How important is Data Monetization to the user organizations mission?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Data Monetization?
Federated identity Critical Criteria:
Audit Federated identity issues and ask questions.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Data Monetization process?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Data Monetization agendas for the next 3 years?
Financial services Critical Criteria:
Audit Financial services quality and maintain Financial services for success.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Data Monetization effort?
General Motors Critical Criteria:
Graph General Motors projects and arbitrate General Motors techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Data Monetization, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Data Monetization with what users do day-to-day?
– Are there recognized Data Monetization problems?
Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act engagements and finalize the present value of growth of Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Data Monetization processes?
Information banking Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Information banking engagements and plan concise Information banking education.
– How will you measure your Data Monetization effectiveness?
– What are specific Data Monetization Rules to follow?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Internet of things visions and research ways can we become the Internet of things company that would put us out of business.
– How will the information collected from individuals or derived from the system, including the system itself be checked for accuracy?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– How could FCC rules be changed to make it easier for small businesses to participate in the Internet of Things?
– What does enterprise-class security really mean in the case of an IoT cloud-based platform?
– In the event the database is corrupted, to what level of currency must it be restored?
– Fog networking: how to connect every component of the fog at large scale, such as IoT?
– When a Data Monetization manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the key showtoppers which will prevent or slow down IoT applications raise?
– What is the foreseen roadmap of IoT applications with the main milestones?
– How can we integrate emerging M2M solutions in available platforms?
– What safeguard measures are in place to ensure security?
– Can the company scale its operations as it grows?
– How fast is IoT becoming important for us?
– Are you ready to be an Insurer of Things?
– What are the major components of IoT?
– Agent-based modeling: A revolution?
– How is identity managed at scale?
– Iot solutions: what is involved?
– Will we find gold in iiot?
Location data Critical Criteria:
Consult on Location data goals and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Is there a Data Monetization Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Data Monetization project?
– What are current Data Monetization Paradigms?
Market share Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Market share issues and balance specific methods for improving Market share results.
– Are the calculated sales volumes realistic, taking into account the competitive position, realistic market share, importance of customer problem/pain and stage/maturity of customer needs?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Data Monetization forward?
– What threat is Data Monetization addressing?
– What drives market share?
Mobile devices Critical Criteria:
Systematize Mobile devices risks and tour deciding if Mobile devices progress is made.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for mobile devices to access critical portions of the management interface?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Data Monetization project manager?
Patient privacy Critical Criteria:
Depict Patient privacy goals and transcribe Patient privacy as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are the key elements of your Data Monetization performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How likely is the current Data Monetization plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Personal cloud Critical Criteria:
Reason over Personal cloud strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Personal cloud projects.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Data Monetization does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
Personal data vaults Critical Criteria:
Study Personal data vaults planning and stake your claim.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Data Monetization delivery for example is new software needed?
– How to Secure Data Monetization?
Privacy rights Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Privacy rights strategies and prioritize challenges of Privacy rights.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Data Monetization that make it risky?
– How do we go about Comparing Data Monetization approaches/solutions?
Real time Critical Criteria:
Meet over Real time planning and secure Real time creativity.
– Do you monitor your network in real time to detect possible intrusions or abnormalities in the performance of your system?
– How is it possible to deliver real time self service BI with a legacy RDBMS source?
– What are all of our Data Monetization domains and what do they do?
– Is it important to have access to information in real time?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
– Are we Assessing Data Monetization and Risk?
Retail banks Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Retail banks tasks and assess what counts with Retail banks that we are not counting.
– Have you identified your Data Monetization key performance indicators?
Reward programs Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Reward programs leadership and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Reward programs services.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Data Monetization? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Risk factors Critical Criteria:
Talk about Risk factors results and correct better engagement with Risk factors results.
– How do we measure improved Data Monetization service perception, and satisfaction?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Data Monetization project?
– How can you mitigate the risk factors?
– Are there Data Monetization Models?
The Guardian Critical Criteria:
Distinguish The Guardian issues and ask what if.
– Is the Data Monetization organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is Data Monetization dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Trade value Critical Criteria:
Gauge Trade value leadership and define Trade value competency-based leadership.
– Can we do Data Monetization without complex (expensive) analysis?
United States Congress Critical Criteria:
Confer over United States Congress outcomes and know what your objective is.
– Are there Data Monetization problems defined?
Vendor relationship management Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Vendor relationship management projects and innovate what needs to be done with Vendor relationship management.
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Recall Venture capital visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Venture capital projects.
– What are our needs in relation to Data Monetization skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Data Monetization Management?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Data Monetization Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Data Monetization External links:
Instarea – Big data monetization company
Data Monetization in Insurance Industry | Accenture
Why is Data Monetization Important? – Acxiom
Business intelligence External links:
Oracle Business Intelligence – RCI
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Credit card External links:
Welcome! Manage your Justice credit card Account here.
Bank of America® Credit Cards – Customized Credit Card Offers
http://ad · www.bankofamerica.com/CreditCards
Best 2018 Credit Cards – Looking For Ways to Save?
http://ad · www.cardratings.com/2018
Customer experience External links:
Customer Experience Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Do You Have a Customer Experience Title? | CustomerThink
The Truth About Customer Experience
Data as a service External links:
Data As A Service – Pricing | Octoparse
Data capitalism External links:
Data capitalism is cashing in on our privacy . . . for now
[PDF]DATA CAPITALISM – Change This
European Union External links:
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
Federated identity External links:
Federated Identity Service | University of Colorado Boulder
UCF Federated Identity
Financial services External links:
Harley-Davidson Financial Services
Honda Financial Services – Official Site
General Motors External links:
General Motors | Official Global Site | GM.com
Careers with General Motors
Information banking External links:
[PDF]Income Information Banking Relationships
Internet of things External links:
Internet of Things – Microsoft Internet of Things Blog
Location data External links:
Home – SafeGraph | High-Accuracy Location Data
Home | Zip Code and Location Data Analytics | CDXTech
Market share External links:
Market Share Reports in Title Insurance – HDEP …
California Insurance Market Share Reports
http://www.insurance.ca.gov › … › Company and Agent/Broker Information
Title Market Share
Mobile devices External links:
Homepage for Microsoft smartphones and mobile devices
Steam for Mobile Devices
EMV Chip, EMV Card Reader for Mobile Devices | QuickBooks
Patient privacy External links:
Index of Patient Privacy Forms – HIPAA Compliance …
Patient Privacy Information – Hopkins Medicine
Personal cloud External links:
My Cloud – Personal Cloud Storage | Western Digital (WD)
Do more with Seagate Personal Cloud – IFTTT
Personal Cloud Backup Pricing, Plans & Features | Carbonite
Privacy rights External links:
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Real time External links:
Real Time Quotes – NASDAQ.com
Reward programs External links:
Reward Programs – Red Bird Mission
UECU’s Reward Programs | Utilities Employees Credit Union
Debit Card Reward Programs – List of Cards & Tips
Risk factors External links:
WHO | Risk factors
Sortable Risk Factors and Health Indicators
The Guardian External links:
The Guardian (@guardian) | Twitter
Job search | Inspiring careers on the Guardian Jobs site
The Guardian – Historical Newspapers
Trade value External links:
Draft Pick Trade Value Chart | Pro-Football-Reference.com
Subaru Trade Value | Guaranteed Trade-In Program
United States Congress External links:
Powers and Duties of the United States Congress – …
Members of the United States Congress – GovTrack.us
United States Congress | U.S. Government Bookstore
Vendor relationship management External links:
Vendor Relationship Management Contact – Healthfuse
Venture capital External links:
Venture Capitalist – Investopedia
Elevar Equity – Human Centered Venture Capital
InvestMidwest Venture Capital Forum