What is involved in General-Purpose Machine Intelligence
Find out what the related areas are that General-Purpose Machine Intelligence connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its General-Purpose Machine Intelligence journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward General-Purpose Machine Intelligence leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which General-Purpose Machine Intelligence related domains to cover and 141 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
General-Purpose Machine Intelligence, Cognitive science, Computer security, Cerebral cortex, Mind uploading, Future of robotics, Machine ethics, Brute-force attack, Encyclopædia Britannica, Intelligence explosion, Machine Intelligence Research Institute, Decision making, Glial cell, Philosophy of mind, The Extended Mind, Artificial Intelligence System, Necessary and sufficient condition, Turing Test, Nils Nilsson, Machine perception, Existential risk from advanced artificial intelligence, Conference on Artificial General Intelligence, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, Anders Sandberg, The New Yorker, Glial cells, Self-replicating machine, Intelligence amplification, Animal rights, Friendly artificial intelligence, Cat intelligence, Outline of transhumanism, Evolutionary computation, Computational intelligence, MIT Technology Review, Expert systems, Agent architecture, Mind body problem, Biological neuron model, Future of Humanity Institute, Intelligent agent, United States National Research Council, Whole brain emulation, Friendly AI, Chinese room, Neural correlates of consciousness, Blue Brain, Artificial consciousness, Machine learning, Redwood Neuroscience Institute, Philosophy of artificial intelligence, Synthetic intelligence, Eliezer Yudkowsky, Foundational Questions Institute, Our Final Invention, Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence, Futures studies, Nils John Nilsson, Subsumption architecture, Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth, Open Letter on Artificial Intelligence:
General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize General-Purpose Machine Intelligence management and separate what are the business goals General-Purpose Machine Intelligence is aiming to achieve.
– Can we add value to the current General-Purpose Machine Intelligence decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Which customers cant participate in our General-Purpose Machine Intelligence domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are internal and external General-Purpose Machine Intelligence relations?
Cognitive science Critical Criteria:
Infer Cognitive science results and adjust implementation of Cognitive science.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– For your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Consider Computer security strategies and look at the big picture.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– What is the total cost related to deploying General-Purpose Machine Intelligence, including any consulting or professional services?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project?
– Why is General-Purpose Machine Intelligence important for you now?
Cerebral cortex Critical Criteria:
Pilot Cerebral cortex results and report on setting up Cerebral cortex without losing ground.
– How is the value delivered by General-Purpose Machine Intelligence being measured?
– What are our General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Processes?
Mind uploading Critical Criteria:
Study Mind uploading quality and pay attention to the small things.
– Consider your own General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What is our General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Strategy?
Future of robotics Critical Criteria:
Analyze Future of robotics outcomes and probe Future of robotics strategic alliances.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with General-Purpose Machine Intelligence ?
– What is our formula for success in General-Purpose Machine Intelligence ?
– Are we Assessing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence and Risk?
Machine ethics Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Machine ethics issues and arbitrate Machine ethics techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once General-Purpose Machine Intelligence is underway?
– How can we improve General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
Brute-force attack Critical Criteria:
Nurse Brute-force attack outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Brute-force attack.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate General-Purpose Machine Intelligence delivery for example is new software needed?
– In what ways are General-Purpose Machine Intelligence vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Encyclopædia Britannica Critical Criteria:
Check Encyclopædia Britannica management and oversee Encyclopædia Britannica management by competencies.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence process?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as General-Purpose Machine Intelligence leaders?
Intelligence explosion Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Intelligence explosion engagements and customize techniques for implementing Intelligence explosion controls.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective General-Purpose Machine Intelligence leader?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project?
– Are there recognized General-Purpose Machine Intelligence problems?
Machine Intelligence Research Institute Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Machine Intelligence Research Institute outcomes and ask what if.
– Can we do General-Purpose Machine Intelligence without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Does the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence task fit the clients priorities?
– Do we all define General-Purpose Machine Intelligence in the same way?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Frame Decision making adoptions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Decision making skills.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence analysis show the relationships among important General-Purpose Machine Intelligence factors?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– Is Supporting General-Purpose Machine Intelligence documentation required?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– How to deal with General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Changes?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Glial cell Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Glial cell failures and finalize specific methods for Glial cell acceptance.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new General-Purpose Machine Intelligence in a volatile global economy?
Philosophy of mind Critical Criteria:
Consult on Philosophy of mind leadership and shift your focus.
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Is General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
The Extended Mind Critical Criteria:
Sort The Extended Mind quality and clarify ways to gain access to competitive The Extended Mind services.
– How do we measure improved General-Purpose Machine Intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
Artificial Intelligence System Critical Criteria:
Pilot Artificial Intelligence System tactics and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Artificial Intelligence System.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if General-Purpose Machine Intelligence does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Necessary and sufficient condition Critical Criteria:
Start Necessary and sufficient condition strategies and plan concise Necessary and sufficient condition education.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence processes?
– Think about the functions involved in your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is General-Purpose Machine Intelligence dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Turing Test Critical Criteria:
Deduce Turing Test decisions and sort Turing Test activities.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that General-Purpose Machine Intelligence objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do mission and objectives affect the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence processes of our organization?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
– How would a society benefit from an AI that passes the Turing test?
Nils Nilsson Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Nils Nilsson governance and explore and align the progress in Nils Nilsson.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its General-Purpose Machine Intelligence processes?
– Is a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Team Work effort in place?
Machine perception Critical Criteria:
Explore Machine perception issues and do something to it.
– Have you identified your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence key performance indicators?
– Do we have past General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Successes?
Existential risk from advanced artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Guide Existential risk from advanced artificial intelligence visions and look in other fields.
– What vendors make products that address the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence needs?
Conference on Artificial General Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Analyze Conference on Artificial General Intelligence planning and test out new things.
– What are the disruptive General-Purpose Machine Intelligence technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How can you negotiate General-Purpose Machine Intelligence successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are the key elements of your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Anders Sandberg Critical Criteria:
Chart Anders Sandberg tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Anders Sandberg interface.
– How do we Identify specific General-Purpose Machine Intelligence investment and emerging trends?
The New Yorker Critical Criteria:
Model after The New Yorker projects and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Do the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is the scope of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence defined?
Glial cells Critical Criteria:
Pilot Glial cells strategies and probe Glial cells strategic alliances.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project manager?
– Are assumptions made in General-Purpose Machine Intelligence stated explicitly?
– What are specific General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Rules to follow?
Self-replicating machine Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Self-replicating machine governance and secure Self-replicating machine creativity.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence into the services that we provide?
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Intelligence amplification Critical Criteria:
Systematize Intelligence amplification projects and prioritize challenges of Intelligence amplification.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about General-Purpose Machine Intelligence. How do we gain traction?
– Do General-Purpose Machine Intelligence rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How can skill-level changes improve General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
Animal rights Critical Criteria:
Pilot Animal rights visions and develop and take control of the Animal rights initiative.
– What threat is General-Purpose Machine Intelligence addressing?
Friendly artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Value Friendly artificial intelligence issues and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Friendly artificial intelligence services.
– Are accountability and ownership for General-Purpose Machine Intelligence clearly defined?
Cat intelligence Critical Criteria:
Guard Cat intelligence quality and reduce Cat intelligence costs.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect General-Purpose Machine Intelligence workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the business goals General-Purpose Machine Intelligence is aiming to achieve?
Outline of transhumanism Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Outline of transhumanism management and document what potential Outline of transhumanism megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this General-Purpose Machine Intelligence process?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence process?
– How can you measure General-Purpose Machine Intelligence in a systematic way?
Evolutionary computation Critical Criteria:
Administer Evolutionary computation outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Evolutionary computation and constraints.
– Do those selected for the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence team have a good general understanding of what General-Purpose Machine Intelligence is all about?
Computational intelligence Critical Criteria:
Systematize Computational intelligence visions and find answers.
– In a project to restructure General-Purpose Machine Intelligence outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– When a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What about General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Analysis of results?
MIT Technology Review Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase MIT Technology Review projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of MIT Technology Review.
– Have all basic functions of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence been defined?
– Are there General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Models?
Expert systems Critical Criteria:
Graph Expert systems goals and pioneer acquisition of Expert systems systems.
– How important is General-Purpose Machine Intelligence to the user organizations mission?
Agent architecture Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Agent architecture planning and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Agent architecture services.
– How would one define General-Purpose Machine Intelligence leadership?
Mind body problem Critical Criteria:
Pilot Mind body problem goals and interpret which customers can’t participate in Mind body problem because they lack skills.
– What are the Key enablers to make this General-Purpose Machine Intelligence move?
Biological neuron model Critical Criteria:
Guide Biological neuron model issues and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
Future of Humanity Institute Critical Criteria:
Dissect Future of Humanity Institute results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Future of Humanity Institute services.
– How will you know that the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project has been successful?
Intelligent agent Critical Criteria:
Scan Intelligent agent tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Intelligent agent interface.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic General-Purpose Machine Intelligence objectives?
– What are all of our General-Purpose Machine Intelligence domains and what do they do?
– What is Effective General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
United States National Research Council Critical Criteria:
Consider United States National Research Council goals and observe effective United States National Research Council.
Whole brain emulation Critical Criteria:
Derive from Whole brain emulation quality and probe Whole brain emulation strategic alliances.
– What business benefits will General-Purpose Machine Intelligence goals deliver if achieved?
Friendly AI Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Friendly AI leadership and prioritize challenges of Friendly AI.
– How will you measure your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence effectiveness?
Chinese room Critical Criteria:
Apply Chinese room goals and adopt an insight outlook.
– Is maximizing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence protection the same as minimizing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence loss?
Neural correlates of consciousness Critical Criteria:
Detail Neural correlates of consciousness results and change contexts.
Blue Brain Critical Criteria:
Think about Blue Brain projects and ask what if.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent General-Purpose Machine Intelligence services/products?
Artificial consciousness Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Artificial consciousness management and finalize the present value of growth of Artificial consciousness.
– How do we keep improving General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Guard Machine learning issues and define what our big hairy audacious Machine learning goal is.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to General-Purpose Machine Intelligence? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
Redwood Neuroscience Institute Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Redwood Neuroscience Institute management and define Redwood Neuroscience Institute competency-based leadership.
– What are our best practices for minimizing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project lifecycle?
Philosophy of artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Philosophy of artificial intelligence goals and get going.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed General-Purpose Machine Intelligence opportunities costing us money?
Synthetic intelligence Critical Criteria:
Infer Synthetic intelligence quality and assess and formulate effective operational and Synthetic intelligence strategies.
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Eliezer Yudkowsky Critical Criteria:
Debate over Eliezer Yudkowsky visions and devote time assessing Eliezer Yudkowsky and its risk.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence activities?
Foundational Questions Institute Critical Criteria:
Use past Foundational Questions Institute failures and explain and analyze the challenges of Foundational Questions Institute.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these General-Purpose Machine Intelligence processes?
– Who sets the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence standards?
Our Final Invention Critical Criteria:
Guide Our Final Invention governance and slay a dragon.
Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence results and triple focus on important concepts of Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence relationship management.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence study?
– Is there any existing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence governance structure?
Futures studies Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Futures studies outcomes and achieve a single Futures studies view and bringing data together.
– What is the purpose of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence in relation to the mission?
Nils John Nilsson Critical Criteria:
Apply Nils John Nilsson failures and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Nils John Nilsson projects.
– Among the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we Lead with General-Purpose Machine Intelligence in Mind?
Subsumption architecture Critical Criteria:
Check Subsumption architecture goals and adopt an insight outlook.
Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth Critical Criteria:
Shape Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth visions and describe which business rules are needed as Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth interface.
Open Letter on Artificial Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Dissect Open Letter on Artificial Intelligence leadership and describe which business rules are needed as Open Letter on Artificial Intelligence interface.
– What will drive General-Purpose Machine Intelligence change?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Cognitive science External links:
Department of Linguistics and Cognitive Science
Michigan State University Cognitive Science Program
Welcome to the Institute for Research in Cognitive Science
Computer security External links:
GateKeeper – Computer Security Lock | Security for Laptops
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Cerebral cortex External links:
The Cerebral Cortex – AP Psychology Community
What happens when the cerebral cortex is damaged? – …
Future of robotics External links:
fbots:::The Future of Robotics – Home | Facebook
The Future of Robotics – HUBweek 2017
Where is the future of robotics headed? – Updated 2017
Machine ethics External links:
Moral Machine – Human Perspectives on Machine Ethics – …
Who’s Who in Machine Ethics – Common Sense Atheism
Intelligence explosion External links:
The Intelligence Explosion – YouTube
Intelligence Explosion FAQ – Machine Intelligence …
Facing the Intelligence Explosion
Machine Intelligence Research Institute External links:
Machine Intelligence Research Institute – YouTube
Machine Intelligence Research Institute – Home | Facebook
Research – Machine Intelligence Research Institute
Decision making External links:
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Glial cell External links:
Glial Cell Function Flashcards | Quizlet
Zuchero Lab – Glial Cell Biology at Stanford University
Philosophy of mind External links:
Philosophy of Mind – University of Miami Cognate Search …
What Is the Philosophy of Mind? – ThoughtCo
The Extended Mind External links:
Reality and the Extended Mind | Documentary Heaven
The Extended Mind Theory of Cognitive Distortions in …
The Extended Mind: Recent Experimental Evidence – …
Necessary and sufficient condition External links:
Necessary and Sufficient Condition – IMDb
Turing Test External links:
The Turing Test – GameSpot
xkcd: Turing Test
Nils Nilsson External links:
Nils Nilsson | Facebook
Nils Nilsson 1854-1925 – Ancestry
The Nils Nilsson Foundation – Home | Facebook
Machine perception External links:
Machine Perception – Research at Google
Machine Perception Research | ECE | Virginia Tech
Einstein Robot – UCSD Machine Perception Laboratory – …
Conference on Artificial General Intelligence External links:
Conference On Artificial General Intelligence – 10times
The Eighth Conference on Artificial General Intelligence
Annual Conference On Artificial General Intelligence – …
Anders Sandberg External links:
ANDERS SANDBERG | Researcher Profile | …
Anders Sandberg (@anderssandberg) | Twitter
Anders Sandberg Profiles | Facebook
The New Yorker External links:
The New Yorker
The New Yorker – Poetry Submission Manager
The New Yorker – Official Site
Glial cells External links:
Glial Cells Flashcards | Quizlet
Nervous Tissue: Neurons and Glial Cells – ThoughtCo
Self-replicating machine External links:
Eleven Need-to-Know Facts About the Self-replicating Machine
Intelligence amplification External links:
Next-generation Intelligence Amplification – TRI
Animal rights External links:
Animal Rights – The Petition Site
Cat intelligence External links:
Cat intelligence – ScienceDaily
Bengal Cat Intelligence – YouTube
Cat Intelligence Quiz – Petcha
Outline of transhumanism External links:
Outline of transhumanism – broom01.revolvy.com
broom01.revolvy.com/topic/Outline of transhumanism&item_type=topic
Evolutionary computation External links:
Evolutionary Computation | The MIT Press
[PDF]Evolutionary Computation Ppt – kitson.store
Computational intelligence External links:
Computational intelligence (eBook, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]What is Computational Intelligence and what could it …
MIT Technology Review External links:
MIT Technology Review – Official Site
MIT Technology Review – Home | Facebook
Solar Power – MIT Technology Review
Expert systems External links:
Expert Systems – AbeBooks
Expert systems (eBook, 1991) [WorldCat.org]
Agent architecture External links:
CiteSeerX — Agent Architecture as Object Oriented Design
[PDF]Agent Architecture for Continuous Systems – …
A Generic Agent Architecture for Multiagent Systems
Biological neuron model External links:
Biological neuron model – Cognopedia
Intelligent agent External links:
Intelligent Agent Foundations Forum | New Stories
Whole brain emulation External links:
Is whole brain emulation possible? – Quora
WBE abbreviation stands for Whole Brain Emulation
Friendly AI External links:
Friendly Ai – Posts | Facebook
FRIENDLY Ai – YouTube
Friendly Ai – Home | Facebook
Chinese room External links:
Chinese Room Divider | eBay
The Chinese Room made a VR parable for Google Daydream
The Chinese Room on Twitter: “It’s REALLY simple. …
Neural correlates of consciousness External links:
Neural Correlates of Consciousness | The MIT Press
Neural correlates of consciousness – Scholarpedia
[PDF]The neural correlates of consciousness: an analysis …
Blue Brain External links:
Blue Brain Training – Elizabeth Handley, M.Ed. LMHC
Blue Brain Consulting
Artificial consciousness External links:
Artificial Consciousness Machines – Home | Facebook
4 Answers – What is Artificial Consciousness? – Quora
Advanced Artificial Consciousness – Home | Facebook
Machine learning External links:
DataRobot – Automated Machine Learning for Predictive …
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Redwood Neuroscience Institute External links:
Redwood Neuroscience Institute – GuideStar Profile
Redwood Neuroscience Institute – GreatNonprofits
Synthetic intelligence External links:
Synthetic Intelligence Network – Home | Facebook
Eliezer Yudkowsky External links:
Eliezer Yudkowsky (@ESYudkowsky) | Twitter
Listen to Audiobooks by Eliezer Yudkowsky | Audible.com
Eliezer Yudkowsky – AI Alignment: Why It’s Hard, and …
Foundational Questions Institute External links:
FOUNDATIONAL QUESTIONS INSTITUTE – GuideStar …
Foundational Questions Institute: Physics Today: Vol 58, …
Our Final Invention External links:
Our Final Invention | James Barrat | Macmillan
Futures studies External links:
Futures Studies – San Diego City College
Best books to get you started in futures studies
Hawaii Research Center for Futures Studies | Department …
Nils John Nilsson External links:
Professor Nils John Nilsson | IT History Society
Guide to the Nils John Nilsson Papers
Nils John Nilsson – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Subsumption architecture External links:
“Subsumption Architecture and Discrete Event Systems…
CiteSeerX — Subsumption Architecture For The Control …
Open Letter on Artificial Intelligence External links:
Open Letter on Artificial Intelligence – WOW.com