What is involved in Robotics
Find out what the related areas are that Robotics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Robotics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Robotics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Robotics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Robotics related domains to cover and 148 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Robotics, Facial expression, Robotics, Glossary of civil engineering, Multi-agent system, Quantum circuit, Obstacle avoidance, Bibliothèque nationale de France, Ernst Dickmanns, Inertial guidance system, Applications of artificial intelligence, Mass driver, Chipless RFID, Home automation, Puppet Magnus, Non-rocket spacelaunch, Glossary of artificial intelligence, Power supply, Progress in artificial intelligence, Glossary of mechanical engineering, Adaptable robotics, Cultured meat, Developmental robotics, Accelerating change, Backpack helicopter, Educational robotics, Glossary of architecture, Flywheel energy storage, Artificial intelligence, Hydrogen vehicle, Adaptive compliant wing, Materials science, Artificial uterus, Precision agriculture, Passive dynamics, Ferroelectric RAM, Plasma weapon, Glossary of astronomy, Evolutionary robotics, Compressed air energy storage, Nikola Tesla, Control theory, Cloud robotics, Flexible electronics, Industrial robot, Mobile robot, Nanowire battery, Exploratory engineering, Closed ecological system, Quantum dot, Pneumatic actuator, Mobile manipulator, Plasma window, Molecular assembler, Piezoelectric motor, Linear actuator, Gesture recognition, Hydrogen economy, Medical tricorder, Glossary of electrical and electronics engineering:
Robotics Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Robotics management and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Robotics.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Robotics information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Are accountability and ownership for Robotics clearly defined?
Facial expression Critical Criteria:
Adapt Facial expression goals and learn.
– Is maximizing Robotics protection the same as minimizing Robotics loss?
– Can we do Robotics without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are the business goals Robotics is aiming to achieve?
Robotics Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Robotics strategies and probe Robotics strategic alliances.
– What is our formula for success in Robotics ?
– Are there recognized Robotics problems?
Glossary of civil engineering Critical Criteria:
Boost Glossary of civil engineering visions and describe the risks of Glossary of civil engineering sustainability.
– Does Robotics analysis show the relationships among important Robotics factors?
– Why is Robotics important for you now?
– What is Effective Robotics?
Multi-agent system Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Multi-agent system visions and remodel and develop an effective Multi-agent system strategy.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Robotics workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Robotics into the services that we provide?
Quantum circuit Critical Criteria:
Chat re Quantum circuit adoptions and point out improvements in Quantum circuit.
– Have you identified your Robotics key performance indicators?
– Do Robotics rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Obstacle avoidance Critical Criteria:
Explore Obstacle avoidance governance and maintain Obstacle avoidance for success.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Robotics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Robotics ?
Bibliothèque nationale de France Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Bibliothèque nationale de France engagements and summarize a clear Bibliothèque nationale de France focus.
– In a project to restructure Robotics outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Robotics requirements in detail?
Ernst Dickmanns Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Ernst Dickmanns goals and correct Ernst Dickmanns management by competencies.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Robotics values?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Robotics project?
Inertial guidance system Critical Criteria:
Infer Inertial guidance system outcomes and reduce Inertial guidance system costs.
– To what extent does management recognize Robotics as a tool to increase the results?
– What vendors make products that address the Robotics needs?
– What are our Robotics Processes?
Applications of artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Applications of artificial intelligence planning and devise Applications of artificial intelligence key steps.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Robotics strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Do those selected for the Robotics team have a good general understanding of what Robotics is all about?
– Is there a Robotics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Mass driver Critical Criteria:
Jump start Mass driver management and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Mass driver decisions.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Robotics activities?
Chipless RFID Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Chipless RFID strategies and point out Chipless RFID tensions in leadership.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Robotics process?
Home automation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Home automation engagements and mentor Home automation customer orientation.
– Consider your own Robotics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Robotics is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Robotics delivery for example is new software needed?
Puppet Magnus Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Puppet Magnus goals and drive action.
– What will drive Robotics change?
– How to deal with Robotics Changes?
Non-rocket spacelaunch Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Non-rocket spacelaunch tactics and assess what counts with Non-rocket spacelaunch that we are not counting.
– Who sets the Robotics standards?
Glossary of artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Glossary of artificial intelligence decisions and ask what if.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Robotics models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How important is Robotics to the user organizations mission?
– How do we keep improving Robotics?
Power supply Critical Criteria:
Model after Power supply management and slay a dragon.
– How is the value delivered by Robotics being measured?
Progress in artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Progress in artificial intelligence visions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Robotics services/products?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Robotics processes?
– How do we Identify specific Robotics investment and emerging trends?
Glossary of mechanical engineering Critical Criteria:
Align Glossary of mechanical engineering governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Glossary of mechanical engineering information.
– In what ways are Robotics vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Are assumptions made in Robotics stated explicitly?
Adaptable robotics Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Adaptable robotics adoptions and find the ideas you already have.
– Think of your Robotics project. what are the main functions?
Cultured meat Critical Criteria:
Grade Cultured meat governance and test out new things.
– Which customers cant participate in our Robotics domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Robotics been identified and analyzed?
– What are internal and external Robotics relations?
Developmental robotics Critical Criteria:
Discuss Developmental robotics goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Developmental robotics information.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Robotics agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do we go about Securing Robotics?
Accelerating change Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Accelerating change governance and explore and align the progress in Accelerating change.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Robotics project?
Backpack helicopter Critical Criteria:
Check Backpack helicopter failures and forecast involvement of future Backpack helicopter projects in development.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Robotics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Think about the functions involved in your Robotics project. what processes flow from these functions?
Educational robotics Critical Criteria:
Track Educational robotics tactics and gather Educational robotics models .
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Robotics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Robotics process available?
– How to Secure Robotics?
Glossary of architecture Critical Criteria:
Debate over Glossary of architecture tactics and track iterative Glossary of architecture results.
– What is the source of the strategies for Robotics strengthening and reform?
Flywheel energy storage Critical Criteria:
Track Flywheel energy storage tactics and look in other fields.
– How will you measure your Robotics effectiveness?
– What about Robotics Analysis of results?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Artificial intelligence leadership and find the ideas you already have.
– What are our needs in relation to Robotics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Who needs to know about Robotics ?
Hydrogen vehicle Critical Criteria:
Discuss Hydrogen vehicle quality and do something to it.
– How likely is the current Robotics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Robotics opportunities costing us money?
Adaptive compliant wing Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Adaptive compliant wing quality and attract Adaptive compliant wing skills.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Robotics leader?
– Will Robotics deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Materials science Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Materials science risks and budget for Materials science challenges.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Robotics?
Artificial uterus Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Artificial uterus tasks and slay a dragon.
– How do we maintain Roboticss Integrity?
Precision agriculture Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Precision agriculture failures and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Precision agriculture projects.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Robotics. How do we gain traction?
– What are the long-term Robotics goals?
Passive dynamics Critical Criteria:
Analyze Passive dynamics strategies and spearhead techniques for implementing Passive dynamics.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Robotics?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Robotics activities?
Ferroelectric RAM Critical Criteria:
Graph Ferroelectric RAM decisions and know what your objective is.
– Is Robotics dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Robotics move?
Plasma weapon Critical Criteria:
Debate over Plasma weapon leadership and find out what it really means.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Robotics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Robotics project lifecycle?
– Can we add value to the current Robotics decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Robotics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Glossary of astronomy Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Glossary of astronomy management and figure out ways to motivate other Glossary of astronomy users.
– For your Robotics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is Supporting Robotics documentation required?
Evolutionary robotics Critical Criteria:
Study Evolutionary robotics tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in Evolutionary robotics because they lack skills.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Robotics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Robotics forward?
Compressed air energy storage Critical Criteria:
Systematize Compressed air energy storage results and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Robotics?
Nikola Tesla Critical Criteria:
Consider Nikola Tesla tactics and budget for Nikola Tesla challenges.
– Who will provide the final approval of Robotics deliverables?
– What are the usability implications of Robotics actions?
Control theory Critical Criteria:
Boost Control theory results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Control theory services.
– How will you know that the Robotics project has been successful?
– Have all basic functions of Robotics been defined?
Cloud robotics Critical Criteria:
Recall Cloud robotics adoptions and do something to it.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Robotics is underway?
– How can we improve Robotics?
Flexible electronics Critical Criteria:
Grade Flexible electronics visions and shift your focus.
Industrial robot Critical Criteria:
Read up on Industrial robot engagements and tour deciding if Industrial robot progress is made.
– When a Robotics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Robotics Management?
Mobile robot Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Mobile robot adoptions and balance specific methods for improving Mobile robot results.
Nanowire battery Critical Criteria:
Consider Nanowire battery engagements and pioneer acquisition of Nanowire battery systems.
– How do we go about Comparing Robotics approaches/solutions?
– How would one define Robotics leadership?
Exploratory engineering Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Exploratory engineering failures and transcribe Exploratory engineering as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Robotics project manager?
Closed ecological system Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Closed ecological system issues and maintain Closed ecological system for success.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Robotics leaders?
– Are there Robotics Models?
Quantum dot Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Quantum dot risks and separate what are the business goals Quantum dot is aiming to achieve.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Robotics study?
– What are the barriers to increased Robotics production?
Pneumatic actuator Critical Criteria:
Judge Pneumatic actuator visions and grade techniques for implementing Pneumatic actuator controls.
– How do we measure improved Robotics service perception, and satisfaction?
Mobile manipulator Critical Criteria:
Study Mobile manipulator outcomes and correct better engagement with Mobile manipulator results.
– Among the Robotics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Why should we adopt a Robotics framework?
Plasma window Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Plasma window decisions and observe effective Plasma window.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Robotics process?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Robotics does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Is a Robotics Team Work effort in place?
Molecular assembler Critical Criteria:
Consider Molecular assembler risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Molecular assembler results.
– Is the Robotics organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is Robotics Required?
Piezoelectric motor Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Piezoelectric motor visions and point out Piezoelectric motor tensions in leadership.
– How much does Robotics help?
Linear actuator Critical Criteria:
Focus on Linear actuator outcomes and optimize Linear actuator leadership as a key to advancement.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Robotics that make it risky?
Gesture recognition Critical Criteria:
Adapt Gesture recognition management and transcribe Gesture recognition as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Think about the people you identified for your Robotics project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Hydrogen economy Critical Criteria:
Recall Hydrogen economy management and observe effective Hydrogen economy.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Robotics project?
Medical tricorder Critical Criteria:
Check Medical tricorder leadership and look at the big picture.
– How do we Lead with Robotics in Mind?
Glossary of electrical and electronics engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Glossary of electrical and electronics engineering projects and gather Glossary of electrical and electronics engineering models .
– What business benefits will Robotics goals deliver if achieved?
– What are current Robotics Paradigms?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Robotics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Robotics External links:
Double Robotics – Official Site
Autel Robotics | Camera Drones & Quadcopters
Preorder Snap Flying Camera | Vantage Robotics
Facial expression External links:
Quiz / Test: Muscles of facial expression | Kenhub
[PDF]Observer-Based Measurement of Facial Expression …
www.pitt.edu/~jeffcohn/biblio/Coan 013 chap13.pdf
Muscles of Facial Expression Flashcards | Quizlet
Robotics External links:
Double Robotics – Official Site
See shopping results for robotics
Multi-agent system External links:
multi-agent system – Wiktionary
What is Multi-Agent System | IGI Global
A Multi-Agent System for Intelligent Online Education. – …
Quantum circuit External links:
Quirk: Quantum Circuit Simulator – Algorithmic Assertions
Quantum Circuit Simulator – Davy W
[PDF]A QUANTUM CIRCUIT DESIGN FOR GROVER’S …
Obstacle avoidance External links:
DJI’s Phantom 4 comes with obstacle avoidance and …
Obstacle Avoidance Robot Car – Arduino | Let’s Make …
Bibliothèque nationale de France External links:
Bibliothèque Nationale de France – Paris Pictures
Bibliothèque Nationale De France – arcspace.com
BnF – Bibliothèque nationale de France – YouTube
Ernst Dickmanns External links:
Ernst Dickmanns’ VaMoRs Mercedes Van, 1986-2003 – YouTube
Inertial guidance system External links:
inertial guidance system | Britannica.com
Gyroscope Inertial Guidance System [IKUNO SSH] – YouTube
Inertial Guidance System.wmv – YouTube
Applications of artificial intelligence External links:
Applications Of Artificial Intelligence
Unbelievably Brilliant Applications of Artificial Intelligence
Applications of Artificial Intelligence – Happiest Minds
Mass driver External links:
Mass driver | The Babylon Project | FANDOM powered by …
Earthbound and Down Mass Driver – Crosscutting Concepts
Chipless RFID External links:
CHIPLESS RFID – EBSCO Information Services
[PDF]Split Ring Resonator Based Chipless RFID Tags
chipless rfid – WhaTech
Home automation External links:
Lighting, Fans & Home Automation | CT Lighting Centers
Home Automation and Smart Home Systems | Control4
Vivint Support: Home Automation, Home Security and …
Puppet Magnus External links:
Puppet Magnus, an automated marionette modeled after …
Non-rocket spacelaunch External links:
“Non-rocket spacelaunch” on Revolvy.com
Non-rocket spacelaunch – Video Learning – WizScience…
Non-rocket spacelaunch Polarmaglev – YouTube
Power supply External links:
Antminer products: S1 to S9 and Power supply for sale
eXtreme Outer Vision – Recommended Power Supply …
Progress in artificial intelligence External links:
Progress in Artificial Intelligence – Springer
Progress in Artificial Intelligence
Glossary of mechanical engineering External links:
Glossary of mechanical engineering – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Glossary of mechanical engineering
Cultured meat External links:
Cultured Meat | Cultured Beef
Developmental robotics External links:
Developmental Robotics | The MIT Press
Cognitive Developmental Robotics — – Nagai Group: …
Developmental Robotics: From Babies to Robots – …
Accelerating change External links:
Accelerating change | III
Accelerating Change in Medical Education Community
Accelerating Change – Critical Thinking
Backpack helicopter External links:
Airvinci – Backpack Helicopter – YouTube
Backpack helicopter from Tecnología Aeroespacial …
Educational robotics External links:
AndyMark – Competition and Educational Robotics
[PDF]Educational Robotics Laboratory Eindhoven
ROBOTIS DREAM Educational Robotics Kits
Glossary of architecture External links:
A Glossary of architecture – Internet Archive
Appendix:Glossary of architecture – Wiktionary
Flywheel energy storage External links:
Flywheel energy storage. (eBook, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Flywheel energy storage switcher (Book, 1979) …
[PDF]Boeing Flywheel Energy Storage Technology – UAF …
Artificial intelligence External links:
Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF
Logojoy | Artificial Intelligence Logo Design
Hydrogen vehicle External links:
DR. FISSION | Hydrogen Vehicle Conversion Kits, HHO
Hydrogen vehicle – ScienceDaily
Adaptive compliant wing External links:
Patent US20060186269 – Adaptive compliant wing and …
Materials science External links:
Materials Science and NanoEngineering
Materials Science and Engineering
Materials Science and Engineering | Materials Science …
Artificial uterus External links:
ARTIFICIAL UTERUS SUCCESSFULLY DEVELOPS …
Patent US2723660 – Artificial uterus – Google Patents
Precision agriculture External links:
LaserAg Soil Testing – An Innovation in Precision Agriculture
AGCO Precision Agriculture | Fuse®
Passive dynamics External links:
[PDF]Comparison of the Passive Dynamics of Walking on …
[PDF]Exciting passive dynamics in a versatile bipedal robot
Ferroelectric RAM External links:
Ferroelectric RAM – YouTube
Plasma weapon External links:
TOP SECRET – PLASMA WEAPON – YouTube
Glossary of astronomy External links:
Glossary of Astronomy Flashcards | Quizlet
Cloud Peak Wilderness – Glossary of Astronomy
Glossary of Astronomy Terms : ศัพท์ดาราศาสตร์
Evolutionary robotics External links:
Education in Evolutionary Robotics • r/ludobots – reddit
Evolutionary Robotics | The MIT Press
Evolutionary Robotics | Evolutionary Modular Robots …
Compressed air energy storage External links:
[PDF]COMPRESSED AIR ENERGY STORAGE NYSEG …
Nikola Tesla External links:
Nikola Tesla Essays
Control theory External links:
Gate control theory of pain – ScienceDaily
Control theory diagram. Control theory in sociology is the idea that two control systems-inner controls and outer controls-work against our tendencies to deviate. Control theory can either be classified as centralized or decentralized or neither. Decentralized control is considered market control.
Gate Control Theory and the Brain – Verywell
Cloud robotics External links:
Cloud Robotics – Google+
Grasping Machine Learning and Cloud Robotics With …
Flexible electronics External links:
Printed, Flexible Electronics – Xerox
Flexible Electronics and Display Center | ASU
Industrial robot External links:
An industrial robot is a manipulator designed to move materials, parts and tools, and perform a variety of programmed tasks in manufacturing and production settings. Industrial robots are reshaping the manufacturing industry. They are often used to perform duties that are dangerous or unsuitable for human workers.
[PDF]What is an Industrial Robot?
RobotWorx: Expert Industrial Robot Integrator
Mobile robot External links:
Mobile Robot – LearnOBots
The URANUS Mobile Robot – The Robotics Institute …
Nanowire battery External links:
SBIR Phase I: Alumina Nanowire Battery Separator Technology
Nanowire Battery Market Report- Global Forecast to 2022
Exploratory engineering External links:
Exploratory Engineering: LoRaWAN key concepts
Exploratory Engineering: Exploratory Engineering
EE Starter pack bundle – Exploratory Engineering
Closed ecological system External links:
Patent EP0386578B1 – Closed ecological system – …
Closed ecological system by Mohammed AL-Hazza on Prezi
Quantum dot External links:
Quantum dot molecules (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Title: A silicon quantum dot cookbook – arXiv
Pneumatic actuator External links:
Fisher Pneumatic Actuator | 2052 | Emerson
[PDF]Series 92/93 Pneumatic Actuator Operation and …
Mobile manipulator External links:
Drive The Omni-Directional Mobile Manipulator;
Lifting Heavy Rolls – Mobile Manipulator – Cynergy …
Plasma window External links:
Release Plasma Window · KSP-CKAN/CKAN · GitHub
Plasma Window – Brookhaven National Laboratory
Molecular assembler External links:
Molecular assembler – SourceWatch
ME Molecular Assembler Chamber – Official Feed The …
molecular assembler – Wiktionary
Piezoelectric motor External links:
Enhanced displacement piezoelectric motor – Google …
TEKCELEO – WLG30 Piezoelectric Motor – YouTube
A piezoelectric motor for precision positioning applications
Linear actuator External links:
Linear Actuator Stepper Motor | Stepper Motor Actuator
Linear Actuator, Screw Jack, Ball and Screw – Duff-Norton
Ergonomic office desks with low-noise linear actuator …
Gesture recognition External links:
What is gesture recognition? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Gesture Recognition and 3D Sensing | VCSEL
Embeddable Gesture Recognition Module | Gestiv
Hydrogen economy External links:
[PDF]Energy and the Hydrogen Economy
[PDF]Potential Roles of Ammonia in a hydrogen Economy
Medical tricorder External links:
[PDF]Medical Tricorder Readings – TrekRPG
Medical tricorder – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Scanadu: The medical Tricorder from Star Trek is here – CNN