What is involved in Digital Banking
Find out what the related areas are that Digital Banking connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Digital Banking thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Digital Banking journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Digital Banking leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Digital Banking related domains to cover and 202 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Digital Banking, Personality rights, Data security, Customer Relationship Management, Privacy in English law, Information privacy, Data Protection Act, 2012, European Data Protection Supervisor, Electronic Privacy Information Center, Information Commissioner’s Office, Financial institution, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility, Office of the Data Protection Supervisor, Internet privacy, Privacy-enhancing technologies, Product development, Personal identifier, Online banking, Risk management, Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, Danish Data Protection Agency, Identity theft, Public finance, Privacy International, Privacy engineering, National Privacy Commission, American Civil Liberties Union, Consumer privacy, Workplace privacy, Spanish Data Protection Agency, Expectation of privacy, Swedish Data Protection Authority, Federal Act on Data Protection, Data Protection Directive, Financial privacy, Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner, Norwegian Data Protection Authority, Privacy law, Human rights, Statistical finance, Search warrant, Surveillance state, Mathematical finance, Privacy laws of the United States, Future of Privacy Forum, White Label Banking, Global Network Initiative, Right to privacy in New Zealand, Financial market, Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés, Personally identifiable information, Computational finance, Financial economics, Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Quantum finance, Medical privacy, Canadian privacy law, Information privacy law, User experience, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Privacy in Australian law, Cellphone surveillance, Investment management, Global surveillance, Mass surveillance, Center for Democracy and Technology, National data protection authority:
Digital Banking Critical Criteria:
Rank Digital Banking strategies and know what your objective is.
– Does Digital Banking create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Does the Digital Banking task fit the clients priorities?
– How do we go about Securing Digital Banking?
Personality rights Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Personality rights tasks and devote time assessing Personality rights and its risk.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Digital Banking information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Digital Banking strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How to deal with Digital Banking Changes?
Data security Critical Criteria:
Match Data security strategies and revise understanding of Data security architectures.
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– What are the minimum data security requirements for a database containing personal financial transaction records?
– Do these concerns about data security negate the value of storage-as-a-service in the cloud?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Digital Banking moving forward?
– What are the challenges related to cloud computing data security?
– So, what should you do to mitigate these risks to data security?
– What are the usability implications of Digital Banking actions?
– Is Supporting Digital Banking documentation required?
– Does it contain data security obligations?
– What is Data Security at Physical Layer?
– What is Data Security at Network Layer?
– How will you manage data security?
Customer Relationship Management Critical Criteria:
Participate in Customer Relationship Management tactics and report on the economics of relationships managing Customer Relationship Management and constraints.
– Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
– Am I making the right decisions related to balancing acquisition, cross-selling and upselling and for the right customer groups?
– How do we deal with the most important challenge of a crm program: how do we get a single version of the customer truth?
– For hosted solutions, are we permitted to download the entire data set in order to maintain local backups?
– Is there an iphone app for mobile scrm or customer relationship management?
– When shipping a product, do you send tracking information to the customer?
– How do you calculate the cost of servicing a customer in a SaaS business?
– CRM Effectiveness Measures: How Well do You Know Your Customers?
– Does the current CRM support communication of Tier 3 requests?
– What are Pros and Cons of the CRM system that you are using?
– Is it easy for your visitors or customers to contact you?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize to Outlook?
– Do selfservice calls require interaction with an agent?
– What is the depth of the vendors domain expertise?
– Do you have any monthly volumes of Outbound Calls?
– Does the software utilize a responsive design?
– What are the objectives for voice analytics?
– What is your live agent queue abandon rate?
– How do we Evolve from CRM to Social CRM?
– Who are my customers?
Privacy in English law Critical Criteria:
Guide Privacy in English law tactics and define Privacy in English law competency-based leadership.
– In a project to restructure Digital Banking outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is the Digital Banking organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Information privacy tactics and stake your claim.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Digital Banking process?
– Is Digital Banking dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Digital Banking activities?
Data Protection Act, 2012 Critical Criteria:
Group Data Protection Act, 2012 goals and get out your magnifying glass.
– Does Digital Banking systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– In what ways are Digital Banking vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What is the source of the strategies for Digital Banking strengthening and reform?
European Data Protection Supervisor Critical Criteria:
Set goals for European Data Protection Supervisor goals and assess and formulate effective operational and European Data Protection Supervisor strategies.
– Does Digital Banking analysis show the relationships among important Digital Banking factors?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Digital Banking opportunities costing us money?
– How can you measure Digital Banking in a systematic way?
Electronic Privacy Information Center Critical Criteria:
Steer Electronic Privacy Information Center management and get going.
– Consider your own Digital Banking project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Think of your Digital Banking project. what are the main functions?
– How much does Digital Banking help?
Information Commissioner’s Office Critical Criteria:
Learn from Information Commissioner’s Office planning and revise understanding of Information Commissioner’s Office architectures.
– Does our organization need more Digital Banking education?
– How can skill-level changes improve Digital Banking?
Financial institution Critical Criteria:
Explore Financial institution results and stake your claim.
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Digital Banking project?
– Has or will any financial institution extend you a line of credit?
– Why are financial institutions interested in DLTs?
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility Critical Criteria:
Depict Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility goals and raise human resource and employment practices for Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Digital Banking study?
– Do we all define Digital Banking in the same way?
Office of the Data Protection Supervisor Critical Criteria:
Merge Office of the Data Protection Supervisor planning and handle a jump-start course to Office of the Data Protection Supervisor.
Internet privacy Critical Criteria:
Categorize Internet privacy governance and pioneer acquisition of Internet privacy systems.
– In the case of a Digital Banking project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Digital Banking project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Digital Banking project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Privacy-enhancing technologies Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Privacy-enhancing technologies risks and do something to it.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Digital Banking workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do we Identify specific Digital Banking investment and emerging trends?
– Is the scope of Digital Banking defined?
Product development Critical Criteria:
Discourse Product development projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Product development.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– The owner of the product development processes in one of the companies stated: there are no product managers named in the company, what should they do?
– What can we do to ensure that all the necessary product development steps are adequately followed under the pressure of being first to market?
– Compare sequential product development and simultaneous product development. what are the advantages and disadvantages of each approach?
– Project type: what percent of resources should go to new product developments?
– What are we trying to do whilst progressing a product development lifecycle ?
– How should you most effectively invest your product development resources?
– Which step in new product development you think is the most important?
– Do you collaborate with customers for product development and/or innovation?
– Do you collaborate with customers for product development andor innovation?
– What are the steps in the new product development process?
– How can new product development be sped up?
– Are there Digital Banking problems defined?
Personal identifier Critical Criteria:
Understand Personal identifier governance and gather practices for scaling Personal identifier.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Digital Banking objectives?
– Have you identified your Digital Banking key performance indicators?
– How do we manage Digital Banking Knowledge Management (KM)?
Online banking Critical Criteria:
Audit Online banking leadership and correct Online banking management by competencies.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Digital Banking?
– Do we have past Digital Banking Successes?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Understand Risk management failures and oversee Risk management requirements.
– How do you monitor your Cybersecurity posture on business IT systems and ICS systems and communicate status and needs to leadership?
– Does your company have a common risk and control framework or foundation that is used today across the company?
– Are we specifically expressing Cybersecurity requirements to our partners, suppliers, and other third parties?
– Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
– What is the sensitivity (or classification) level of the Risk assessed information?
– Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the project?
– Are Cybersecurity criteria used for vendor and device selection?
– Can users share data with the expectation of uniform protection?
– Is buy-side and sell-side Risk Management converging?
– Do you use any homegrown IT system for risk assessments?
– What is your process/plan for managing risk?
– Do we develop a Cyber Security Center?
– Why do we need to manage project risk?
– How often are locks changed?
– What s De-identified?
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Privacy Rights Clearinghouse adoptions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Privacy Rights Clearinghouse results.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Digital Banking? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are our Digital Banking Processes?
Danish Data Protection Agency Critical Criteria:
Study Danish Data Protection Agency planning and define what do we need to start doing with Danish Data Protection Agency.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Digital Banking product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How can the value of Digital Banking be defined?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Pilot Identity theft governance and get answers.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– How important is Digital Banking to the user organizations mission?
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Mine Public finance visions and change contexts.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Digital Banking process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Digital Banking process available?
– When a Digital Banking manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What about Digital Banking Analysis of results?
Privacy International Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Privacy International failures and catalog Privacy International activities.
– Do those selected for the Digital Banking team have a good general understanding of what Digital Banking is all about?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Digital Banking that make it risky?
– What is the purpose of Digital Banking in relation to the mission?
Privacy engineering Critical Criteria:
Recall Privacy engineering management and find the essential reading for Privacy engineering researchers.
– Do we monitor the Digital Banking decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Are accountability and ownership for Digital Banking clearly defined?
National Privacy Commission Critical Criteria:
Rank National Privacy Commission adoptions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of National Privacy Commission.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Digital Banking products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Digital Banking requirements in detail?
American Civil Liberties Union Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap American Civil Liberties Union visions and research ways can we become the American Civil Liberties Union company that would put us out of business.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Digital Banking goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are specific Digital Banking Rules to follow?
Consumer privacy Critical Criteria:
Check Consumer privacy risks and get going.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Digital Banking leader?
– Have all basic functions of Digital Banking been defined?
Workplace privacy Critical Criteria:
Map Workplace privacy visions and shift your focus.
– How will you measure your Digital Banking effectiveness?
– How to Secure Digital Banking?
Spanish Data Protection Agency Critical Criteria:
Apply Spanish Data Protection Agency leadership and observe effective Spanish Data Protection Agency.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Digital Banking project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Digital Banking forward?
Expectation of privacy Critical Criteria:
Read up on Expectation of privacy quality and ask what if.
– How is the value delivered by Digital Banking being measured?
– Are there Digital Banking Models?
Swedish Data Protection Authority Critical Criteria:
Infer Swedish Data Protection Authority projects and gather practices for scaling Swedish Data Protection Authority.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Digital Banking leaders?
Federal Act on Data Protection Critical Criteria:
Explore Federal Act on Data Protection management and integrate design thinking in Federal Act on Data Protection innovation.
– Is there a Digital Banking Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Data Protection Directive Critical Criteria:
Detail Data Protection Directive goals and point out improvements in Data Protection Directive.
– What are the barriers to increased Digital Banking production?
Financial privacy Critical Criteria:
Canvass Financial privacy adoptions and report on the economics of relationships managing Financial privacy and constraints.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Digital Banking strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Digital Banking been identified and analyzed?
Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner Critical Criteria:
Boost Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner decisions and grade techniques for implementing Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner controls.
– How do we maintain Digital Bankings Integrity?
Norwegian Data Protection Authority Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Norwegian Data Protection Authority adoptions and report on the economics of relationships managing Norwegian Data Protection Authority and constraints.
– How do we Lead with Digital Banking in Mind?
Privacy law Critical Criteria:
Face Privacy law issues and drive action.
– Have you considered what measures you will need to implement to ensure that the cloud provider complies with all applicable federal, state, and local privacy laws, including ferpa?
– Do you conduct an annual privacy assessment to ensure that you are in compliance with privacy laws and regulations?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Digital Banking activities?
– Who will provide the final approval of Digital Banking deliverables?
Human rights Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Human rights risks and mentor Human rights customer orientation.
Statistical finance Critical Criteria:
X-ray Statistical finance management and document what potential Statistical finance megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are all of our Digital Banking domains and what do they do?
Search warrant Critical Criteria:
Study Search warrant planning and display thorough understanding of the Search warrant process.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Digital Banking is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Surveillance state Critical Criteria:
Study Surveillance state risks and define what our big hairy audacious Surveillance state goal is.
– What are the disruptive Digital Banking technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Mathematical finance Critical Criteria:
Guard Mathematical finance decisions and get going.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Digital Banking move?
Privacy laws of the United States Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Privacy laws of the United States engagements and overcome Privacy laws of the United States skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Digital Banking in a volatile global economy?
Future of Privacy Forum Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Future of Privacy Forum management and point out improvements in Future of Privacy Forum.
– What is our Digital Banking Strategy?
White Label Banking Critical Criteria:
Coach on White Label Banking governance and find answers.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Digital Banking project?
– What are current Digital Banking Paradigms?
Global Network Initiative Critical Criteria:
Track Global Network Initiative leadership and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Digital Banking ?
Right to privacy in New Zealand Critical Criteria:
Face Right to privacy in New Zealand quality and forecast involvement of future Right to privacy in New Zealand projects in development.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Digital Banking into the services that we provide?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Digital Banking Management?
Financial market Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Financial market tasks and probe the present value of growth of Financial market.
– What are the short and long-term Digital Banking goals?
– Are we Assessing Digital Banking and Risk?
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés Critical Criteria:
Align Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés planning and devise Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés key steps.
– Why is Digital Banking important for you now?
Personally identifiable information Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Personally identifiable information leadership and revise understanding of Personally identifiable information architectures.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Digital Banking?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
Computational finance Critical Criteria:
Study Computational finance failures and report on developing an effective Computational finance strategy.
– Can we do Digital Banking without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Why are Digital Banking skills important?
Financial economics Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Financial economics goals and report on developing an effective Financial economics strategy.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Digital Banking effort?
Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Critical Criteria:
Add value to Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information management and get the big picture.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Digital Banking processes?
– For your Digital Banking project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Quantum finance Critical Criteria:
Refer to Quantum finance tasks and transcribe Quantum finance as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Think about the functions involved in your Digital Banking project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How would one define Digital Banking leadership?
Medical privacy Critical Criteria:
Devise Medical privacy strategies and explore and align the progress in Medical privacy.
– What are the business goals Digital Banking is aiming to achieve?
Canadian privacy law Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Canadian privacy law failures and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Canadian privacy law results.
– What threat is Digital Banking addressing?
Information privacy law Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Information privacy law governance and maintain Information privacy law for success.
– Do the Digital Banking decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Coach on User experience quality and stake your claim.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– How do we Improve Digital Banking service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who sets the Digital Banking standards?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Electronic Frontier Foundation Critical Criteria:
Study Electronic Frontier Foundation strategies and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Electronic Frontier Foundation.
– Is there any existing Digital Banking governance structure?
– What are internal and external Digital Banking relations?
Privacy in Australian law Critical Criteria:
Drive Privacy in Australian law leadership and finalize the present value of growth of Privacy in Australian law.
Cellphone surveillance Critical Criteria:
Read up on Cellphone surveillance results and slay a dragon.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Digital Banking services/products?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Digital Banking is underway?
Investment management Critical Criteria:
Detail Investment management outcomes and balance specific methods for improving Investment management results.
– How do we go about Comparing Digital Banking approaches/solutions?
Global surveillance Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Global surveillance issues and describe which business rules are needed as Global surveillance interface.
– What is our formula for success in Digital Banking ?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
Investigate Mass surveillance visions and look at it backwards.
Center for Democracy and Technology Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Center for Democracy and Technology adoptions and report on setting up Center for Democracy and Technology without losing ground.
– Are assumptions made in Digital Banking stated explicitly?
National data protection authority Critical Criteria:
Understand National data protection authority planning and get going.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Digital Banking Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Digital Banking External links:
Home – Digital Banking Report
Consumer Digital Banking Enrollment
Digital Banking Solutions for Banks and Credit Unions
Personality rights External links:
Chapter 63.60 RCW: PERSONALITY RIGHTS
Chapter 63.60 RCW: PERSONALITY RIGHTS
Data security External links:
[PDF]Title: Data Security Policy Code: 1-100-200 12-31 …
Data Security – OWASP
[PDF]CPHS Data Security Requirements – CA OSHPD
Customer Relationship Management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management Login – NovaTime
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Privacy in English law External links:
Information privacy External links:
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
European Data Protection Supervisor External links:
European Data Protection Supervisor Suggests Path …
European Data Protection Supervisor – The EU’s …
Information Commissioner’s Office External links:
Information Commissioner’s Office for Bermuda
Financial institution External links:
Virginia SCC – Bureau of Financial Institutions
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility External links:
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility …
Office of the Data Protection Supervisor External links:
Office of the Data Protection Supervisor – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Office of the Data Protection Supervisor
Internet privacy External links:
Internet Privacy | Computer Privacy | Microsoft Privacy
Golden Frog | Global Internet Privacy and Security Solutions
Product development External links:
i3 Product Development – Official Site
KEK | Industrial Design + Product Development
Invention Design, Product Development & Licensing | …
Personal identifier External links:
[PDF]PERSONAL IDENTIFIER INFORMATION FORM – …
Confidential Personal Identifier Forms – Supreme Court of Ohio
Online banking External links:
Huntington Online Banking Login | Huntington
myBranch Online Banking Log In | Security Service
Capital One Sign In – Access Personal Online Banking …
Risk management External links:
Driver Risk Management Solutions | AlertDriving
20 Best Title:(risk Management Manager) jobs (Hiring …
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse External links:
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse – Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Danish Data Protection Agency External links:
Danish Data Protection Agency – revolvy.com
www.revolvy.com/topic/Danish Data Protection Agency
Danish Data Protection Agency – Official Site
Identity theft External links:
[PDF]Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number
Identity Theft Protection Service | Protect My ID
Identity Theft | Consumer Information
Public finance External links:
California Public Finance 2017 | Bond Buyer
Public Finance Authority
WPF – Women in Public Finance
Privacy International External links:
Privacy International – Official Site
Privacy International – Home | Facebook
Metadata Explained | Privacy International – YouTube
Privacy engineering External links:
Privacy Engineering – Home | Facebook
Privacy Engineering | CSRC
Privacy Engineering – Inspiring Innovation
National Privacy Commission External links:
National Privacy Commission – Posts | Facebook
National Privacy Commission | Know your Privacy Rights!
Home Page – National Privacy Commission | PIC Registry …
American Civil Liberties Union External links:
American Civil Liberties Union – Ballotpedia
American Civil Liberties Union – Everything2.com
American Civil Liberties Union – SourceWatch
Consumer privacy External links:
Consumer Privacy Pledge | Privacy Policies | U.S. Bank
Consumer Privacy Pledge | Privacy Policies | U.S. Bank
[PDF]CONSUMER PRIVACY NOTICE – New York …
Workplace privacy External links:
Workplace Privacy | American Civil Liberties Union
Employee Workplace Privacy Rights – …
Expectation of privacy External links:
Swedish Data Protection Authority External links:
Swedish Data Protection Authority – WOW.com
Federal Act on Data Protection External links:
Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) – admin.ch
FADP abbreviation stands for Federal Act on Data Protection
Data Protection Directive External links:
Data Protection Directive
The Data Protection Directive (officially Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data) is a European Union directive adopted in 1995 which regulates the processing of personal data within the European Union.
Financial privacy External links:
Financial Privacy – Unico Bank – Your Home Grown Bank
[PDF]Right to Financial Privacy Act – The Fed
Norwegian Data Protection Authority External links:
CCIS | The Norwegian Data Protection Authority
Privacy law External links:
Perkins Privacy Law LLC
Human rights External links:
Human Rights Watch | Defending Human Rights Worldwide
DHRHome | NYS Human Rights
ohr | Office of Human Rights
Search warrant External links:
Search Warrant Exceptions Flashcards | Quizlet
Surveillance state External links:
OffNow – Shut Down the Surveillance State
Surveillance State – Home | Facebook
Mathematical finance External links:
Home > Mathematical Finance > USC Dana and David …
The Eastern Conference on Mathematical Finance – …
Schedule – The Eastern Conference on Mathematical Finance
Future of Privacy Forum External links:
Future of Privacy Forum
White Label Banking External links:
White Label Banking Solution | Salt Edge
Global Network Initiative External links:
GLOBAL NETWORK INITIATIVE – GuideStar Profile
Global Network Initiative | Berkman Klein Center
Global Network Initiative – Official Site
Right to privacy in New Zealand External links:
The Right to Privacy in New Zealand | Privacy International
Financial market External links:
Financial Market Research Reports & Whitepapers | ResearchPool
Crestmont Research: Financial Market and Economic …
Notes From the Rabbit Hole, a unique financial market …
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés External links:
CNIL – Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
Talk:Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés
CNIL – Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
Personally identifiable information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
[PDF]Protecting Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA
Computational finance External links:
The book covers a wide range of topics, yet essential, in Computational Finance (CF), understood as a mix of Finance, Computational Statistics, and
Computational Finance authors/titles “new.CP”
Computational Finance authors/titles “new.CP”
Computational Finance at Essex University, UK
Financial economics External links:
Overview – M.S. in Quantitative Financial Economics
Financial economics (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Quantum finance External links:
[physics/0203006] Quantum Finance – arXiv
Quantum Finance Belal E Baaquie by Gale Deppner – issuu
Quantum Finance (July 23, 2007 edition) | Open Library
Canadian privacy law External links:
Canadian Privacy Law Dying | WIRED
Canadian Privacy Law Blog | Library of Congress
Information privacy law External links:
The Textbooks – Information Privacy Law
User experience External links:
User Experience Professionals Association
Google User Experience Research
User Experience | UX Design Tools | Optimal Workshop
Electronic Frontier Foundation External links:
Electronic Frontier Foundation – P2P Foundation
Electronic Frontier Foundation – SourceWatch
Electronic Frontier Foundation | Library of Congress
Privacy in Australian law External links:
Privacy in Australian law – broom02.revolvy.com
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy in Australian law
Privacy in Australian law – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Investment management External links:
Geneva Investment Management of Chicago, LLC.
Ivy Investments | Investment Management Company
Investment Management Software Solutions | Eze Software
Global surveillance External links:
Global Surveillance – Home | Facebook
Global Surveillance Systems Inc.
Module 2: WHO and CDC Global Surveillance Systems
Mass surveillance External links:
Saudi Arabia Mass Surveillance Market Forecast 2019 …
Safe and Sorry – Terrorism & Mass Surveillance – YouTube
Fight 215: Stop the Patriot Act’s Mass Surveillance
Center for Democracy and Technology External links:
Center for Democracy and Technology – GuideStar Profile
National data protection authority External links:
[PDF]National Data Protection Authority – Other …
[PDF]National Data Protection Authority – Other …