What is involved in Information governance
Find out what the related areas are that Information governance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information governance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Information Governance Organizational Structures journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Information Governance Organizational Structures leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information governance related domains to cover and 237 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information governance, ARMA International, Big data, Business intelligence, Chief governance officer, Climate governance, Clinical governance, Collaborative governance, Corporate governance, Cultural governance, Data defined storage, Data governance, Data science, Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications, Earth system governance, Ecclesiastical polity, Electronic discovery, Electronically stored information, Enterprise architecture, Enterprise content management, Environmental, social and corporate governance, Environmental governance, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, Global governance, Good governance, Governance, risk management, and compliance, Governance in higher education, Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management, Information management, Information security, Information technology governance, Knowledge management, Legal hold, Local governance, Market governance mechanism, Master data management, Multistakeholder governance model, National archives, Network governance, Ocean governance, Open-source governance, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Political party governance, Private governance, Project governance, Records life-cycle, Records management, Risk management, SOA governance, Security sector governance and reform, Simulation governance, Soil governance, Sustainable Governance Indicators, Technology governance, Transnational governance, Website governance, World Governance Index:
Information governance Critical Criteria:
Define Information governance planning and assess what counts with Information governance that we are not counting.
– Which customers cant participate in our Information governance domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How does your organization assess staff training needs and ensure job/role specific information governance training is provided to all staff?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Information governance objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How is the chief executive or equivalent management board consulted and/or informed of information governance issues?
– What governance arrangements do you have in place to support the current and evolving information governance agenda?
– What is the organizations most effective method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– What is the organizations preferred method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– In relation to information governance, what are the key challenges or changes facing your organization?
– Are accountability and ownership for Information governance clearly defined?
ARMA International Critical Criteria:
Refer to ARMA International engagements and revise understanding of ARMA International architectures.
– Does Information governance systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Information governance leaders?
– Does our organization need more Information governance education?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Unify Big data risks and display thorough understanding of the Big data process.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– What is (or would be) the added value of collaborating with other entities regarding data sharing across economic sectors?
– To what extent does your organization have experience with big data and data-driven innovation (DDI)?
– Which core Oracle Business Intelligence or Big Data Analytics products are used in your solution?
– Do we understand the mechanisms and patterns that underlie transportation in our jurisdiction?
– Technology Drivers – What were the primary technical challenges your organization faced?
– How to identify relevant fragments of data easily from a multitude of data sources?
– Can we measure the basic performance measures consistently and comprehensively?
– How will systems and methods evolve to remove Big Data solution weaknesses?
– What are the new applications that are enabled by Big Data solutions?
– What is it that we don t know we don t know about the data?
– Which other Oracle products are used in your solution?
– How do we measure the efficiency of these algorithms?
– From which country is your organization from?
– Overall cost (matrix, weighting, SVD, sims)?
– What business challenges did you face?
– Where Is This Big Data Coming From ?
– How can we summarize streaming data?
– Does Big Data Really Need HPC?
– How to deal with ambiguity?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Judge Business intelligence quality and do something to it.
– If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
– Does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– What information can be provided in regards to a sites usage and business intelligence usage within the intranet environment?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
– What documentation is provided with the software / system and in what format?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– What should recruiters look for in a business intelligence professional?
– What are the best UI frameworks for Business Intelligence Applications?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
– Can users easily create these thresholds and alerts?
– What would true business intelligence look like?
– What are typical data-mining applications?
– Describe any training materials offered?
– Do you support video integration?
– Types of data sources supported?
Chief governance officer Critical Criteria:
Derive from Chief governance officer strategies and define what our big hairy audacious Chief governance officer goal is.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Information governance ?
– What are the barriers to increased Information governance production?
Climate governance Critical Criteria:
Model after Climate governance issues and slay a dragon.
– What are the key elements of your Information governance performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– For your Information governance project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How much does Information governance help?
Clinical governance Critical Criteria:
Nurse Clinical governance governance and balance specific methods for improving Clinical governance results.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Information governance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Information governance process available?
– Is there a Information governance Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the usability implications of Information governance actions?
Collaborative governance Critical Criteria:
Participate in Collaborative governance tactics and forecast involvement of future Collaborative governance projects in development.
– Is Information governance Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Is Supporting Information governance documentation required?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Canvass Corporate governance quality and create a map for yourself.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Information governance?
– What are the disruptive Information governance technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for Information governance strengthening and reform?
Cultural governance Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Cultural governance tasks and adjust implementation of Cultural governance.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Information governance study?
– How important is Information governance to the user organizations mission?
Data defined storage Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Data defined storage issues and point out Data defined storage tensions in leadership.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Information governance information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we Improve Information governance service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are there Information governance problems defined?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Data governance decisions and report on developing an effective Data governance strategy.
– Have data stewards (e.g.,program managers) responsible for coordinating data governance activities been identified and assigned to each specific domain of activity?
– Have mechanisms been put in place to de-identify data whenever possible(e.g.,by removing all direct and indirect identifiers)?
– Who will be responsible, accountable, consulted and/or informed for decisions regarding key enterprise data processes?
– Can your confidential data in documents be safeguarded while still enabling the necessary business data to be shared?
– Are there hiring and training practices especially for metadata and taxonomy positions?
– Are there opportunities to use the field/table to measure performance?
– what is the difference between data governance and it governance?
– Do you have specific team/s with corporate responsibility for?
– Document distribution: how evenly does it divide the content?
– What does software development maturity really mean?
– How will the data be protected and secured?
– Is unnecessary capability harmful?
– How effective is data governance?
– Why is data governance important?
– Have data rules been documented?
– Why have a data governance plan?
– What is badly designed data?
– Existing data connections?
– How do we maintain them?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Data science quality and develop and take control of the Data science initiative.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Information governance strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Is a Information governance Team Work effort in place?
Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications decisions and document what potential Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do we Identify specific Information governance investment and emerging trends?
– How do we go about Comparing Information governance approaches/solutions?
Earth system governance Critical Criteria:
Adapt Earth system governance projects and document what potential Earth system governance megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Information governance services/products?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Information governance values?
Ecclesiastical polity Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Ecclesiastical polity outcomes and define what our big hairy audacious Ecclesiastical polity goal is.
– what is the best design framework for Information governance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Information governance. How do we gain traction?
Electronic discovery Critical Criteria:
Align Electronic discovery decisions and look at the big picture.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Information governance activities?
– What is the purpose of Information governance in relation to the mission?
– How can skill-level changes improve Information governance?
Electronically stored information Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Electronically stored information issues and figure out ways to motivate other Electronically stored information users.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Information governance products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How would one define Information governance leadership?
– Are there Information governance Models?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Enterprise architecture adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Enterprise architecture process.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– What are the business goals Information governance is aiming to achieve?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Enterprise content management Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Enterprise content management visions and find answers.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Information governance processes?
– When a Information governance manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we measure improved Information governance service perception, and satisfaction?
Environmental, social and corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Audit Environmental, social and corporate governance tasks and oversee Environmental, social and corporate governance requirements.
– Will Information governance have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who needs to know about Information governance ?
Environmental governance Critical Criteria:
Guide Environmental governance leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Environmental governance projects.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Information governance?
– Think of your Information governance project. what are the main functions?
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Federal Rules of Civil Procedure tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Federal Rules of Civil Procedure interface.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Information governance project?
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act management and pioneer acquisition of Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act systems.
– Can we do Information governance without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Will Information governance deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Global governance Critical Criteria:
Define Global governance engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Global governance goal is.
– What are the short and long-term Information governance goals?
– Why are Information governance skills important?
Good governance Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Good governance risks and attract Good governance skills.
Governance, risk management, and compliance Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Governance, risk management, and compliance outcomes and revise understanding of Governance, risk management, and compliance architectures.
– How can we improve Information governance?
Governance in higher education Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Governance in higher education strategies and raise human resource and employment practices for Governance in higher education.
Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act tasks and raise human resource and employment practices for Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act.
– In a project to restructure Information governance outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What will drive Information governance change?
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Critical Criteria:
Chat re Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act management and describe the risks of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act sustainability.
– In the case of a Information governance project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Information governance project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Information governance project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Information governance project manager?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Information governance that make it risky?
ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management decisions and find out.
Information management Critical Criteria:
Drive Information management governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Information management information.
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
– Why should we adopt a Information governance framework?
– How to Secure Information governance?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Confer re Information security adoptions and describe the risks of Information security sustainability.
– Do we maintain our own threat catalogue on the corporate intranet to remind employees of the wide range of issues of concern to Information Security and the business?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (indication of completeness of policies, Ico )?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Are we requesting exemption from or modification to established information security policies or standards?
– Is there an up-to-date information security awareness and training program in place for all system users?
– Are information security policies reviewed at least once a year and updated as needed?
– Is there a consistent and effective approach applied to the mgmt of information security events?
– How will you know that the Information governance project has been successful?
– what is the difference between cyber security and information security?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– Does mgmt establish roles and responsibilities for information security?
– Is an organizational information security policy established?
– : Return of Information Security Investment, Are you spending enough?
– How to achieve a satisfied level of information security?
– Does your company have an information security officer?
– What is the main driver for information security expenditure?
Information technology governance Critical Criteria:
Examine Information technology governance adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Information technology governance decisions.
– How likely is the current Information governance plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Information governance project?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Knowledge management planning and summarize a clear Knowledge management focus.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– How do we manage Information governance Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are internal and external Information governance relations?
– Are we Assessing Information governance and Risk?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Legal hold Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Legal hold tactics and display thorough understanding of the Legal hold process.
– What are all of our Information governance domains and what do they do?
– Do Information governance rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Local governance Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Local governance outcomes and get answers.
– What is our Information governance Strategy?
Market governance mechanism Critical Criteria:
Apply Market governance mechanism management and don’t overlook the obvious.
Master data management Critical Criteria:
See the value of Master data management tactics and prioritize challenges of Master data management.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Information governance? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Think about the functions involved in your Information governance project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Multistakeholder governance model Critical Criteria:
Canvass Multistakeholder governance model decisions and finalize specific methods for Multistakeholder governance model acceptance.
National archives Critical Criteria:
Consult on National archives goals and probe National archives strategic alliances.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Information governance?
Network governance Critical Criteria:
Check Network governance failures and triple focus on important concepts of Network governance relationship management.
Ocean governance Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Ocean governance risks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Ocean governance decisions.
– What are the long-term Information governance goals?
Open-source governance Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Open-source governance management and document what potential Open-source governance megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Have you identified your Information governance key performance indicators?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard decisions and know what your objective is.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Information governance activities?
– How can you measure Information governance in a systematic way?
Political party governance Critical Criteria:
Guide Political party governance visions and correct Political party governance management by competencies.
Private governance Critical Criteria:
Add value to Private governance visions and reduce Private governance costs.
– Do we all define Information governance in the same way?
Project governance Critical Criteria:
Mine Project governance leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Project governance projects.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Information governance process?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Information governance opportunities costing us money?
– Is Information governance Required?
Records life-cycle Critical Criteria:
Map Records life-cycle management and perfect Records life-cycle conflict management.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Information governance models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What is our formula for success in Information governance ?
Records management Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Records management tactics and oversee Records management management by competencies.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Information governance product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– Who sets the Information governance standards?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Scan Risk management engagements and track iterative Risk management results.
– What collaborative organizations or efforts has your company interacted with or become involved with to improve its Cybersecurity posture (such as NESCO, NESCOR, Fusion centers, Infragard, US-CERT, ICS-CERT, E-ISAC, SANS, HSIN, the Cross-Sector Cyber Security Working Group of the National Sector Partnership, etc.)?
– Senior management, the mission owners, knowing the potential risks and recommended controls, may ask, when and under what circumstances should I take action, do we have the answers?
– Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
– Are legal and regulatory requirements regarding Cybersecurity, including privacy and civil liberties obligations, understood and managed?
– Does management conduct regular Risk Management conference calls among a network of risk champions and other employees?
– Do you currently have a Risk Committee or are those governance functions carried out by existing committees of the Board?
– What do we see as the greatest challenges in improving Cybersecurity practices across critical infrastructure?
– Has your Cybersecurity plan been reviewed in the last year and updated as needed?
– Have vendors documented and independently verified their Cybersecurity controls?
– How is the enterprise Risk Management model used to assess and respond to risk?
– Can we acquire data to facilitate production of our critical components?
– What further options might be available for responding to the risks?
– Is there an impact to schedule performance and to what level?
– How do you assess threats to your system and assets?
– When is the right time for process improvement?
– Which rules appear frequently? Which are anomalies?
– Risk Communication what to Communicate?
– Risk mitigation: how far?
SOA governance Critical Criteria:
Infer SOA governance tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– Does the Information governance task fit the clients priorities?
Security sector governance and reform Critical Criteria:
Merge Security sector governance and reform planning and describe which business rules are needed as Security sector governance and reform interface.
– What business benefits will Information governance goals deliver if achieved?
– What is Effective Information governance?
Simulation governance Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Simulation governance planning and correct better engagement with Simulation governance results.
Soil governance Critical Criteria:
Frame Soil governance projects and give examples utilizing a core of simple Soil governance skills.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Information governance is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Information governance been identified and analyzed?
Sustainable Governance Indicators Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Sustainable Governance Indicators issues and catalog what business benefits will Sustainable Governance Indicators goals deliver if achieved.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Information governance strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Among the Information governance product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Technology governance Critical Criteria:
Map Technology governance projects and proactively manage Technology governance risks.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Information governance experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Transnational governance Critical Criteria:
Adapt Transnational governance visions and assess and formulate effective operational and Transnational governance strategies.
– Do those selected for the Information governance team have a good general understanding of what Information governance is all about?
Website governance Critical Criteria:
Apply Website governance issues and improve Website governance service perception.
– Can we add value to the current Information governance decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Do the Information governance decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
World Governance Index Critical Criteria:
Coach on World Governance Index outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and World Governance Index strategies.
– Is maximizing Information governance protection the same as minimizing Information governance loss?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Information Governance Organizational Structures Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Information governance External links:
Information Governance Initiative
ARMA International External links:
Events – ARMA International
Arizona Chapter Association of ARMA International – …
Arizona Chapter Association of ARMA International – Join
Big data External links:
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Databricks – Making Big Data Simple
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Business intelligence External links:
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Management | SAS
Chief governance officer External links:
Chief governance officer, OSGE – KaziMpya
Chief Governance Officer, OSGE | Devex
Chief Governance Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Climate governance External links:
Climate Governance Experiments | Matthew J. Hoffmann
Gender and transition in climate governance – …
It’s time for new climate governance – from below
Clinical governance External links:
[PDF]Definition of Clinical Governance – KZN HEALTH
[PPT]Clinical Governance – University of Pittsburgh
Clinical governance (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Collaborative governance External links:
Consortium on Collaborative Governance | Bedrosian …
Welcome to Collaborative Governance
Collaborative Governance Home Page – Mass General
Corporate governance External links:
Corporate Governance Reform and Transparency Act of …
Regions Financial Corporation – Corporate Governance
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Cultural governance External links:
[PDF]Cultural Governance and Development in Vietnam
The Audit Committee and Cultural Governance – WSJ
Tools. Cultural Governance. BioC strengthens Indigenous and non-Indigenous capacity, simultaneously, to gain short, medium and long-term agreed outcomes in terms of the governance issues confronting many Indigenous groups, communities and organisations.
Data defined storage External links:
[PDF]Tarmin GridBank: Data Defined Storage – Sertho
[PDF]Data Defined Storage: The Path to the Cloud – sertho.com
Data governance External links:
Data Governance Jobs | Glassdoor
Data Governance Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Dataguise | Sensitive Data Governance
Data science External links:
DataScience.com | Enterprise Data Science Platform …
What is Data Science?
Data science (Book, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Earth system governance External links:
ESG — Earth System Governance | Future Earth
Earth System Governance Project – Home | Facebook
Earth System Governance | The MIT Press
Electronic discovery External links:
The Electronic Discovery Institute
Cicayda eDiscovery Software and Electronic Discovery …
Electronic Discovery – FindLaw
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Tool – leanix.net
http://Ad · www.leanix.net/leanIX/EAM
Enterprise Architecture Tool – Groundbreaking in digitization
http://Ad · www.leanix.net/leanIX/EAM
Enterprise content management External links:
What is Enterprise Content Management (ECM)? – aiim.org
OPG-3,Inc. | Midwest | Enterprise Content Management
Best Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software in …
Environmental, social and corporate governance External links:
Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance …
Environmental, social and corporate governance – …
Environmental governance External links:
Environmental Governance | A research collaboration …
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure External links:
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure – 2018 Official Edition
H.R.7154 – Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Amendments …
[PDF]Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Rule 4 Summons
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act External links:
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) – IRS Tax …
S.1934 – Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009 …
Aon Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) | Aon
Global governance External links:
CFR Unveils Global Governance Agenda – Infowars
The Challenge of Global Governance | The Nation
Good governance External links:
TASB Good Governance
ISEGG – Institute for Service Excellence and Good Governance
The Coalition for Good Governance
Governance, risk management, and compliance External links:
Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance | …
Career Path – Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance …
Governance in higher education External links:
ERIC – Overview: Governance in Higher Education- …
[PDF]Shared Governance in Higher Education
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act External links:
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
Information management External links:
Property Information Management System
Information security External links:
Managed Security Services | Information Security Solutions
[PDF]TITLE III INFORMATION SECURITY – Certifications
ALTA – Information Security
Information technology governance External links:
105.200 – Information Technology Governance
[PDF]Information Technology Governance
Knowledge management External links:
KMN – Knowledge Management Network
Lucidea | Knowledge Management Software
Knowledge Management Platform – igloosoftware.com
http://Ad · www.igloosoftware.com/Knowledge-Mgmt
Legal hold External links:
LEGAL HOLD POLICY | Kronos
6-7.2 Procedures to Follow to Issue a Legal Hold Notice
Ten Things to Consider When Establishing a Legal Hold …
Local governance External links:
Equality Indicators – Institute for State and Local Governance
The Hague Academy for Local Governance – Home | Facebook
DeLoG – Decentralisation & Local Governance
Master data management External links:
Master Data Management – Keep Up With All of Your Data
http://Ad · marketing.boomi.com/Boomi/MDM-Solution
Infor Master Data Management
Master Data Management – Keep Up With All of Your Data
http://Ad · marketing.boomi.com/Boomi/MDM-Solution
National archives External links:
National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) | …
US National Archives – Official Site
National Archives Foundation – Official Site
Network governance External links:
POD Network Governance – POD Network: Professional …
“Wicked Water Problems: Can Network Governance …
Nonprofit Network – Nonprofit Network Governance
Ocean governance External links:
International Ocean Governance | Project AWARE
Ocean Governance for Sustainability – Challenges, …
Ocean Governance | U.S. Department of the Interior
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard External links:
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard …
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – CyberArk
Political party governance External links:
On Malawi political party governance | Malawi Nyasa …
Private governance External links:
[PDF]Merging Public and Private Governance: How Disney’s …
Public & Private Governance Flashcards | Quizlet
Ed Stringham: Private Governance | Mises Institute
Project governance External links:
[PDF]IT Project Governance Manual Version 1
What Is Project Governance? Ross Garland + Associates …
[DOC]Project Governance Detailed Roles and …
Records management External links:
Document Storage – Records Management – Shredding | …
National Archives Records Management Information Page
Risk management External links:
20 Best Title:(risk Management Manager) jobs (Hiring …
Education Risk Management | Edu Risk Solutions
Risk Management – ue.org
SOA governance External links:
SOA Governance Standards | OCIO
SOA What? Why You Need an SOA Governance Framework | CIO
A case for SOA governance – ibm.com
Simulation governance External links:
Simulation Governance | Industries | UL
[PDF]Simulation governance: New technical …
Simulation Governance Althea de Souza – ESRD
Technology governance External links:
Information Technology Governance Committee – Just …
[PDF]Information Technology Governance
Website governance External links:
Website Governance | Smith College
World Governance Index External links:
World Governance Index and Pakistan’s Trade Deficit – …
WGI abbreviation stands for World Governance Index