What is involved in Performance management
Find out what the related areas are that Performance management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Performance management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Asset Performance Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Asset Performance Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Performance management related domains to cover and 271 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Performance management, Operations management for services, Knowledge management, International finance, Supply chain management, Earned value management, Venture capital, Business development, Open economy, Financial management, Advisory board, Planned economy, Business analysis, Performance management, Financial statement analysis, Management information system, Financial risk, Capital budgeting, Annual general meeting, Business administration, Organizational space, Corporate law, Organizational patterns, Problem management, Behavioral systems analysis, Audit committee, Organizational behavior, Corporate governance, Configuration management, Innovation management, Talent management, Technology management, Systems management, Crisis management, Customer relationship management, Business model, Human resources, Constitutional documents, Limited liability company, Consumer behaviour, Public finance, Legal personality, Corporate liability, Mission statement, Business judgment rule, Marketing research, Business process, International economics, Economic development, Content management, Hierarchical organization, Human resource management, Operational performance management, Marketing management, Business plan, Organizational structure, Product life-cycle management, Organizational culture, Public economics, System administrator, Change management, Organizational engineering, Managerial finance, Sales management, Business statistics:
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Performance management goals and forecast involvement of future Performance management projects in development.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Performance management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How can you measure Performance management in a systematic way?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
– Are we Assessing Performance management and Risk?
Operations management for services Critical Criteria:
Nurse Operations management for services quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Operations management for services projects.
– Think about the functions involved in your Performance management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Performance management forward?
– How do we maintain Performance managements Integrity?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Nurse Knowledge management planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Knowledge management projects.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– Does Performance management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is maximizing Performance management protection the same as minimizing Performance management loss?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
International finance Critical Criteria:
Powwow over International finance planning and document what potential International finance megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Performance management process?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Performance management ?
– Who sets the Performance management standards?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Shape Supply chain management adoptions and observe effective Supply chain management.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Performance management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What are the usability implications of Performance management actions?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– What are our Performance management Processes?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Look at Earned value management adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Earned value management services.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Performance management?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Performance management activities?
– What are the business goals Performance management is aiming to achieve?
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Sort Venture capital outcomes and get the big picture.
– Does Performance management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Performance management values?
– Have you identified your Performance management key performance indicators?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Refer to Business development governance and get the big picture.
– Why should we adopt a Performance management framework?
Open economy Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Open economy results and oversee Open economy requirements.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Performance management project?
– How likely is the current Performance management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Who needs to know about Performance management ?
Financial management Critical Criteria:
Use past Financial management projects and maintain Financial management for success.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Performance management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Performance management project lifecycle?
– To what extent does management recognize Performance management as a tool to increase the results?
– Why is Performance management important for you now?
Advisory board Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Advisory board strategies and transcribe Advisory board as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Consider your own Performance management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is there a Performance management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Planned economy Critical Criteria:
Survey Planned economy strategies and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Planned economy is getting what it needs.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Performance management leaders?
– Do Performance management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Business analysis Critical Criteria:
Check Business analysis strategies and raise human resource and employment practices for Business analysis.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Performance management, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Performance management?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Examine Performance management leadership and correct better engagement with Performance management results.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Performance management process?
– What are the disruptive Performance management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Financial statement analysis Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Financial statement analysis goals and report on setting up Financial statement analysis without losing ground.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Performance management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Performance management. How do we gain traction?
– What is our Performance management Strategy?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
Design Management information system adoptions and change contexts.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Performance management Management?
– How is the value delivered by Performance management being measured?
Financial risk Critical Criteria:
Generalize Financial risk governance and find the essential reading for Financial risk researchers.
– When a Performance management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the project?
Capital budgeting Critical Criteria:
Canvass Capital budgeting risks and create a map for yourself.
– Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
– When using the net present value method, how does one know whether the true rate of return is greater or less than the discount rate?
– Distinguish between permanent working capital and temporary working capital. Why is the difference important to financial managers?
– Why might a firm prefer accelerated depreciation, such as MACRS tables, to straight-line depreciation?
– Why is the NPV considered to be theoretically superior to all other capital budgeting techniques?
– What is the appropriate treatment of recaptured NOWC in terms of computing terminal cash flows?
– Do we monitor the Performance management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Why should the capital budgeting process use cash flows instead of accounting profits?
– What is the difference between mandatory and discretionary capital investments?
– What is the difference between a current expenditure and a capital investment?
– When is it appropriate to use different discount rates for different projects?
– What actions should corporate managers take before implementing a project?
– How can good capital budgeting decisions increase the value of a firm?
– How do we choose among the methods for evaluating capital investments?
– How do you come up with the right discounted payback period cut-off?
– What are the three components of a firms credit policy?
– What do you do when project lives vary significantly?
– Are there diminishing returns to risk taking?
– What is Internal Rate of Return (IRR)?
– What is capital budgeting?
Annual general meeting Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Annual general meeting decisions and devote time assessing Annual general meeting and its risk.
– What are current Performance management Paradigms?
– What threat is Performance management addressing?
Business administration Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Business administration decisions and track iterative Business administration results.
– How will you know that the Performance management project has been successful?
– Can we do Performance management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How would one define Performance management leadership?
Organizational space Critical Criteria:
Mine Organizational space engagements and forecast involvement of future Organizational space projects in development.
– How important is Performance management to the user organizations mission?
– Is there any existing Performance management governance structure?
Corporate law Critical Criteria:
Dissect Corporate law visions and perfect Corporate law conflict management.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Performance management process?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Performance management moving forward?
– What is our formula for success in Performance management ?
Organizational patterns Critical Criteria:
Steer Organizational patterns projects and separate what are the business goals Organizational patterns is aiming to achieve.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Performance management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Performance management project?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Performance management processes?
Problem management Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Problem management strategies and attract Problem management skills.
– How do we know that any Performance management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What is a key activity in problem management?
– How much does Performance management help?
Behavioral systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Generalize Behavioral systems analysis governance and pioneer acquisition of Behavioral systems analysis systems.
– What is behavioral Systems Analysis?
Audit committee Critical Criteria:
Learn from Audit committee issues and revise understanding of Audit committee architectures.
– Is there anyone on the board or audit committee with an it background?
– Are accountability and ownership for Performance management clearly defined?
Organizational behavior Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Organizational behavior visions and explain and analyze the challenges of Organizational behavior.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Performance management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Performance management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Should organizational behavior management expand its content?
– How Do We Know What We Know about Organizational Behavior?
– What are internal and external Performance management relations?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Look at Corporate governance quality and get out your magnifying glass.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Performance management project?
– Is the Performance management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Configuration management Critical Criteria:
Align Configuration management management and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Configuration management.
– How do you keep the number of currently active codelines to a manageable set, and avoid growing the projects version tree too wide and too dense?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all cis created as requested by the business users, with the proper attributes?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– What is the main difference between a cmdb (Configuration Management database) and a typical asset register?
– Have you established document retention times in accordance with DOE 1324.2A, Records Disposition?
– Which processes other than incident management are involved in achieving a structural solution ?
– What do you do when you find a build error in some other code that is related to your changes?
– Is there a documented graded approach process to operational Configuration Management?
– Can we answer questions like: Are baselines being set at regular points in time?
– Can we answer questions like: Are the relationships between cis established?
– Has change implementation been approved by appropriate authorities?
– In the provided test/analysis data, are all the requirements met?
– Has an initial assessments of your CM Program been conducted?
– Which incidents should be logged by the service desk?
– Where do we stand currently against the standards?
– Is system being built for the right platform?
– Who assumes responsibility for accuracy?
– How many reported faults for version y?
– What kind of reports will be prepared?
– What should be in the plan?
Innovation management Critical Criteria:
Participate in Innovation management planning and assess what counts with Innovation management that we are not counting.
– How can skill-level changes improve Performance management?
Talent management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Talent management decisions and proactively manage Talent management risks.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Performance management?
– How much does it cost to set up an online learning management system?
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Technology management goals and track iterative Technology management results.
Systems management Critical Criteria:
Talk about Systems management visions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Systems management projects.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Performance management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Why are Performance management skills important?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Probe Crisis management issues and integrate design thinking in Crisis management innovation.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Performance management is underway?
– What is the source of the strategies for Performance management strengthening and reform?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Customer relationship management outcomes and raise human resource and employment practices for Customer relationship management.
– How many training hours are included within the standard support and maintenance agreement and how is that training delivered (e.g., at the vendors location, onsite at the customers location, via the web)?
– How to ensure high data availability in mobile computing environment where frequent disconnections may occur because the clients and server may be weakly connected?
– Is there an existing crm and email marketing relationship already in place, that can/should be leveraged or should we select a new solution altogether?
– Can the Exchange define how First Call Resolution will be calculated, and how a resolvable call is distinguished from a nonresolvable call?
– Performance measurement system design: Should process based approaches be adopted?
– Is the difference between calls offered and calls answered abandoned calls?
– Is the installed memory sufficient, based on installation recommendations?
– Do you follow-up with your customers after their order has been filled?
– Can visitors/customers opt out of sharing their personal information?
– What are the basic activities of customer life-cycle management?
– Are the application host process shut-down options acceptable?
– What is your process for gathering business requirements?
– What is the recovery time objective for the application?
– Do you offer value to visitors coming to your website?
– Does the current CRM contain escalation tracking?
– Is the metadata cache size acceptable?
– What benefits do you want out of CRM?
– How many cases have been resolved?
– Is there enough free disk space?
– What happens to reports?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Learn from Business model visions and gather practices for scaling Business model.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Human resources governance and oversee Human resources requirements.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Should pay levels and differences reflect the earnings of colleagues in the country of the facility, or earnings at the company headquarters?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– What happens if an individual objects to the collection, use, and disclosure of his or her personal data?
– Do we identify desired outcomes and key indicators (if not already existing) such as what metrics?
– What are the procedures for filing an internal complaint about the handling of personal data?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How do financial reports support the various aspects of accountability?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– How does the company provide notice of its information practices?
– To achieve our vision, what customer needs must we serve?
– How is Staffs knowledge of procedures and regulations?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– Is our company developing its Human Resources?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– What do users think of the information?
– Do we have past Performance management Successes?
– How do we engage the stakeholders?
– What is personal data?
Constitutional documents Critical Criteria:
Chat re Constitutional documents management and report on developing an effective Constitutional documents strategy.
Limited liability company Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Limited liability company tasks and secure Limited liability company creativity.
– What are the long-term Performance management goals?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Consider Consumer behaviour outcomes and create a map for yourself.
– How will you measure your Performance management effectiveness?
– Is Performance management Required?
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Public finance risks and define what our big hairy audacious Public finance goal is.
– What are the key elements of your Performance management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Does Performance management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Legal personality Critical Criteria:
Guard Legal personality leadership and differentiate in coordinating Legal personality.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Performance management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Corporate liability Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Corporate liability tasks and drive action.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Performance management activities?
– How to deal with Performance management Changes?
Mission statement Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Mission statement decisions and know what your objective is.
– What do you do if your organization does not have a published mission statement or set of values?
– Does Performance management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Mission Statement: Purpose; Business; Values Reason to be?
– How can the value of Performance management be defined?
Business judgment rule Critical Criteria:
Understand Business judgment rule projects and adjust implementation of Business judgment rule.
– In a project to restructure Performance management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What business benefits will Performance management goals deliver if achieved?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Marketing research tasks and look at it backwards.
– How can you negotiate Performance management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Reason over Business process goals and develop and take control of the Business process initiative.
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– What/how are business processes defined?
– What is the business process?
International economics Critical Criteria:
Add value to International economics outcomes and transcribe International economics as tomorrows backbone for success.
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Check Economic development outcomes and customize techniques for implementing Economic development controls.
– what is the best design framework for Performance management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– For your Performance management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do we keep improving Performance management?
Content management Critical Criteria:
Devise Content management goals and find out what it really means.
– Does the organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only those data necessary for meeting the needs described above are collected and/or maintained?
– Does the tool we use support the ability to configure user content management alerts?
– How do we Lead with Performance management in Mind?
– What is a learning management system?
– How do we define online learning?
Hierarchical organization Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Hierarchical organization leadership and devote time assessing Hierarchical organization and its risk.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Performance management in a volatile global economy?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Human resource management adoptions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Human resource management.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Performance management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Performance management process available?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Performance management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What vendors make products that address the Performance management needs?
Operational performance management Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Operational performance management quality and ask questions.
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Trace Marketing management risks and triple focus on important concepts of Marketing management relationship management.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Performance management study?
– Are there Performance management Models?
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Drive Business plan risks and catalog Business plan activities.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– Which Performance management goals are the most important?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Organizational structure tactics and find the essential reading for Organizational structure researchers.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Think of your Performance management project. what are the main functions?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
– What is Effective Performance management?
Product life-cycle management Critical Criteria:
Track Product life-cycle management tactics and describe the risks of Product life-cycle management sustainability.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Performance management been identified and analyzed?
Organizational culture Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Organizational culture adoptions and look at the big picture.
– What do we need to know, and how do we get the information required to answer this question, especially with regard to our organizational culture, technological roadmap, and where both organizations are moving in the long term?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Performance management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Performance management with what users do day-to-day?
– How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Face Public economics issues and question.
System administrator Critical Criteria:
Canvass System administrator failures and prioritize challenges of System administrator.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– Who is the System Administrator?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Change management leadership and document what potential Change management megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Workforce Change Management How do you prepare your workforce for changing capability and capacity needs? How do you manage your workforce, its needs, and your needs to ensure continuity, prevent workforce reductions, and minimize the impact of workforce reductions, if they do become necessary? How do you prepare for and manage periods of workforce growth?
– The objective of Change Management is to ensure that standard methods and procedures are used, such that changes can be dealt with quickly, with the lowest possible impact on service quality. all changes should be traceable, in other words, one can answer the question, what changed? Do we do this?
– Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
– In terms of change focus, leaders will examine the success of past strategic initiatives and the concrete Change Management that accompanied them. is the overall strategy sound?
– Have all the major Change Management issues associated with the preferred alternative been identified and discussed?
– In what scenarios should change management systems be introduced?
– What are common barriers to using Change Management in practice?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– Are Organizational Change managements best practices (eg Kotter) applied?
– When is Change Management used on a project at which level?
– What is workplace Change Management?
Organizational engineering Critical Criteria:
Jump start Organizational engineering projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Organizational engineering.
Managerial finance Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Managerial finance management and look for lots of ideas.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Performance management?
– How do we measure improved Performance management service perception, and satisfaction?
Sales management Critical Criteria:
Talk about Sales management engagements and develop and take control of the Sales management initiative.
– What are the short and long-term Performance management goals?
Business statistics Critical Criteria:
Frame Business statistics planning and revise understanding of Business statistics architectures.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Performance management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Asset Performance Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Performance management External links:
Performance Management Reports – CA State Parks
Frequently Asked Questions : Performance Management – OPM.gov
Performance Management : Team Georgia
Knowledge management External links:
Knowledge Management Consulting Firm | Iknow LLC
Knowledge Management System – Login
Lucidea | Knowledge Management Software
International finance External links:
International Finance Bank
International Finance Institute – Home | Facebook
Financial Modeling Program – International Finance Institute
Supply chain management External links:
Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Order …
Department of Supply Chain Management | Eli Broad …
Earned value management External links:
Earned value management
http://Earned value management (EVM), or Earned value project/performance management (EVPM) is a project management technique for measuring project performance and progress in an objective manner. Earned value management is a project management technique for measuring project performance and progress.
Earned Value Management General Reference (Gold Card)
Earned Value Management | Learning Tree International
Venture capital External links:
InvestMidwest Venture Capital Forum
Venture Capitalist – Investopedia
Business development External links:
Title Business Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
The Difference Between Sales and Business Development
Business Development Titles Jobs – Monster.com
Open economy External links:
[PDF]Mundell-Fleming Model of a Small Open Economy
[PDF]SIGMA: A New Open Economy Model for Policy …
Financial management External links:
Financial Education | Financial Advice | Financial Management
HFMA – Healthcare Financial Management Association
Financial Management Services :: Home
Advisory board External links:
Advisory Board – Official Site
Buildings – Electrical Advisory Board
The Advisory Board Company – Official Site
Planned economy External links:
What is a major disadvantage of a centrally planned economy?
Centrally Planned Economy – Investopedia
Planned Economy – Merriam-Webster
Business analysis External links:
Business Analysis & Administration | FBIJOBS
International Institute of Business Analysis – Prometric
Contract Business Analysis Repository
Performance management External links:
Frequently Asked Questions : Performance Management – OPM.gov
Performance Management Reports – CA State Parks
Performance Management : Team Georgia
Financial statement analysis External links:
Financial Statement Analysis: An Introduction
Financial Statement Analysis – Investopedia
[PDF]Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis 7 – …
Management information system External links:
Pipeline Risk Management Information System (PRIMIS)
Commissioned Corps Management Information System
Human Resources Management Information System – ssa.gov
Financial risk External links:
Differences Between Business Risk & Financial Risk | Chron.…
Financial Risk And Investing – Fidelity
Financial Risk and Its Types – Simplilearn.com
Capital budgeting External links:
S.Goel Chpt 1 | Capital Budgeting | Internal Rate Of Return
Capital budgeting (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Annual general meeting External links:
151st Annual General Meeting | Nestlé Global
2018 Annual General Meeting – U.S. Soccer
Annual General Meeting 2018 | thyssenkrupp AG
Business administration External links:
[PDF]U. S. Small Business Administration – sba.gov
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans – U.S. Bank
Small Business Administration – Official Site
Organizational space External links:
Organizational Space :: Evolve
Corporate law External links:
KPPB LAW – Corporate Law Firm
Orlando Corporate Law | Real Estate Law | Estate Planning
Organizational patterns External links:
Quiz #4: Organizational Patterns – Instructure
Text Structure and Organizational Patterns Worksheets
Problem management External links:
Problem Management | ServiceNow
[PDF]IT ENTERPRISE PROBLEM MANAGEMENT …
http://itsm.ucsf.edu/sites/itsm.ucsf.edu/files/Problem Management Process.pdf
Behavioral systems analysis External links:
[PDF]Behavioral Systems Analysis What is Behavioral …
[PDF]Behavioral Systems Analysis in Health and Human …
Dick Malott – Behavioral Systems Analysis and Higher Education
Audit committee External links:
Audit Committee – Kentucky Retirement Systems
Audit Committee Disclosure – SEC
[PDF]Rule 3525: Audit Committee Pre-approval of Non …
Organizational behavior External links:
Organizational behavior (Book, 2008) [WorldCat.org]
Journal of Organizational Behavior on JSTOR
Organizational Behavior – OB – Investopedia
Corporate governance External links:
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Corporate Governance – Investopedia
Corporate Governance – About Us | Aetna
Configuration management External links:
Configuration Management | IpX
5 Things About Configuration Management Your Boss …
AWS OpsWorks – Configuration Management
Innovation management External links:
Imaginatik | Innovation Management Software & Consulting
Innovation Management from the Experts – Ideawake
End-to-end Innovation Management software • InnovationCast
Talent management External links:
Talent Management – Capgemini Consulting Sweden
VA Learning University – Talent Management System
Talent management is an organization’s ability to recruit, retain, and produce the most talented employees available in the job market. Talent consistently uncovers benefits in these critical economic areas: revenue, customer satisfaction, quality, productivity, cost, cycle time, and market capitalization.
Technology management External links:
Engineering and Technology Management
Systems management External links:
– Operation Processes and Systems Management …
Welcome to the Mail Systems Management Association
Crisis management External links:
International Crisis Management Conference
Crisis Management | Investopedia
AlertSense – Crisis Management and Collaboration Platform
Customer relationship management External links:
CDK CRM – Automotive Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Customer Relationship Management – Top 5 Benefits
Business model External links:
Business Model – Investopedia
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – …
Business Model – Investopedia
Human resources External links:
Title Human Resources HR Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Human Resources Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Human Resources Job Titles – The Balance
Constitutional documents External links:
Gardiner: Constitutional Documents of the Puritan …
PureCircle Shareholder and Constitutional Documents
Gardiner: Constitutional Documents of the Puritan …
Limited liability company External links:
[PDF]Limited Liability Company (LLC) Cancellation …
Limited Liability Company Publications/Forms
Limited Liability Company – LLC – Investopedia
Consumer behaviour External links:
Consumer Behaviour- Chp. 11 Flashcards | Quizlet
Diploma in Consumer Behaviour and Research – 6,089 …
Public finance External links:
Public Finance Authority
Public Finance Division – State Treasurer’s Office
WPF – Women in Public Finance
Legal personality External links:
“EU Legal Personality in Foreign Policy?” by Rafael Leal …
What is LEGAL PERSONALITY – Black’s Law Dictionary
Legal personality, (Book, 1924) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate liability External links:
Corporate liability (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Mission statement External links:
Mission Statement | Max Title
Mission Statement – Jett Title Company
Mission & Principles | American Red Cross Mission Statement
Business judgment rule External links:
Business Judgment Rule Definition | Investopedia
Business Judgment Rule legal definition – Quimbee
Marketing research External links:
Mars Research – Marketing Research Services
Participate in Paid Studies – AOC Marketing Research
Business process External links:
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM …
Information technology and business process …
International economics External links:
International Economics | SAIS
BEA International Economics Accounts
Peterson Institute for International Economics – PIIE
Economic development External links:
– Chester County Economic Development Council
Department of Economic Development
NYCEDC | New York City Economic Development Corp.
Content management External links:
WSPA.com – CGS – Content Management System
Content Manager Web Access – Viewpoint for Content Management®
What is content management (CM)? – Definition from WhatIs.…
Hierarchical organization External links:
[PDF]The Hierarchical Organization of Life
http://A hierarchical organization is an organizational structure where every entity in the organization, except one, is subordinate to a single other entity. This arrangement is a form of a hierarchy. In an organization, the hierarchy usually consists of a singular/group of power at the top with subsequent levels of power beneath them.
Based on hierarchical organization,order these terms …
Human resource management External links:
Human Resource Management – Encyclopedia – Inc.com
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Home – Lancaster Society for Human Resource Management
Operational performance management External links:
Operational performance management (OPM) is the alignment of all business units within an organization to ensure that they are working together to achieve core business goals.
Operational Performance Management Solutions | …
[PDF]Operational Performance Management of Priced …
Marketing management External links:
[PDF]Strategic Marketing Management: Building a …
MC Marketing Management – Real-World Marketing for …
Business plan External links:
[PDF]Writing a Business Plan – U.S. Department of Veterans …
Business Plan Templates
How to Write a Business Plan for a Small Business: 14 Steps
Organizational structure External links:
Organizational Structure – Air Force Civil Engineer Center
Social Security Organizational Structure
Organizational culture External links:
An Organizational Culture and Archetypal Survey System
What Is Organizational Culture? | CultureIQ
[PDF]Creating a Healthy Organizational Culture – New York
Public economics External links:
Public Economics and Finance | NYU Wagner
Journal of Public Economics – Official Site
The Fed – Public Economics – United States dollar
System administrator External links:
System Administrator Role – technet.microsoft.com
System Administrator Job Description Examples | Indeed.com
Change management External links:
CDT Releases Organizational Change Management and …
10 Change Management Best Practices | The Fast Track
Change management experts -Change Management …
Organizational engineering External links:
[PDF]Organizational Engineering using Sociometric …
Phoenix Organizational Engineering Attorneys – Law …
Organizational Engineering – Home | Facebook
Managerial finance External links:
[PDF]Chapter 18 International Managerial Finance – …
Managerial Finance Test 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]INTRODUCTION TO MANAGERIAL FINANCE
Sales management External links:
Efficio – Media Sales Management – CRM, Yield, Proposal
Business statistics External links:
Business Statistics – AbeBooks
Business statistics (Journal, magazine, 1951) …
Business Statistics Chapter 3 Flashcards | Quizlet