Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ABI Research Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ABI Research related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ABI Research specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ABI Research Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ABI Research improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Where can we break convention?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that ABI Research brings?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the ABI Research team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Do ABI Research rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- How likely is the current ABI Research plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- How do we Improve ABI Research service perception, and satisfaction?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ABI Research book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ABI Research self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ABI Research Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ABI Research areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ABI Research Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ABI Research projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ABI Research Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ABI Research project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent ABI Research project management strategy been established?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with their respective causes, clear in the ABI Research project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of ABI Research projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Scope Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this ABI Research project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Risk Register: Manageability – Have mitigations to the risk been identified?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet all obligations relating to funds secured from grants, loans and sponsors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does poking fun at technical professionals communications skills impact the industry and educational programs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are team building activities completed to improve team performance?
Step-by-step and complete ABI Research Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ABI Research project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ABI Research project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ABI Research project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ABI Research project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ABI Research project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ABI Research project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ABI Research project with this in-depth ABI Research Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ABI Research projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ABI Research and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ABI Research investments work better.
This ABI Research All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.