Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AC 25.1309-1 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AC 25.1309-1 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AC 25.1309-1 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AC 25.1309-1 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AC 25.1309-1 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- What do we need to start doing?
- What are your current levels and trends in key AC 25.1309-1 measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your AC 25.1309-1 strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in AC 25.1309-1? In other words, what are the risks, if AC 25.1309-1 does not deliver successfully?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective AC 25.1309-1 leader?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AC 25.1309-1 book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AC 25.1309-1 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AC 25.1309-1 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AC 25.1309-1 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AC 25.1309-1 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AC 25.1309-1 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AC 25.1309-1 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AC 25.1309-1 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the AC 25.1309-1 project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current AC 25.1309-1 project(s) and support the application?
- Change Log: Will the AC 25.1309-1 project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Risk Audit: Has risk management been considered when planning an event?
- Decision Log: What is the average size of your matters in an applicable measurement?
- Risk Data Sheet: What actions can be taken to eliminate or remove risk?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Feasibility: How much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each AC 25.1309-1 project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
Step-by-step and complete AC 25.1309-1 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AC 25.1309-1 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AC 25.1309-1 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AC 25.1309-1 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AC 25.1309-1 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AC 25.1309-1 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AC 25.1309-1 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AC 25.1309-1 project with this in-depth AC 25.1309-1 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AC 25.1309-1 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AC 25.1309-1 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AC 25.1309-1 investments work better.
This AC 25.1309-1 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.