Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Actian Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Actian related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Actian specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Actian Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 810 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Actian improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 810 standard requirements:
- What are our best practices for minimizing Actian project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Actian project lifecycle?
- Who has control over resources?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Do we monitor the Actian decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- How much does Actian help?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- How is the value delivered by Actian being measured?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Actian book in PDF containing 810 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Actian self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Actian Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Actian areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Actian Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Actian projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Actian Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Actian project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Actian project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with their respective causes, clear in the Actian project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved Actian project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Actian project?
- Procurement Audit: Are reports based on sound data available to those responsible for monitoring the performance of contracts?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: With too many people labeled as doing the work, are there too many hands involved?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all office bearers/staff?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Cost Management Plan: For example, will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a process for meeting its ongoing taxation obligations?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its public relations and marketing systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Actian Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Actian project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Actian project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Actian project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Actian project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Actian project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Actian project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Actian project with this in-depth Actian Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Actian projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Actian and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Actian investments work better.
This Actian All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.