Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Active safety Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Active safety related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Active safety specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Active safety Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 756 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Active safety improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 756 standard requirements:
- Which customers cant participate in our Active safety domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- How can reactive safety and health objectives be useful (benefits)?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Active safety book in PDF containing 756 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Active safety self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Active safety Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Active safety areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Active safety Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Active safety projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Active safety Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Active safety project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the role of counsel in the procurement process?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the reports to be produced, distributed, and filed been defined?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved Active safety project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Active safety project?
- Decision Log: What is your overall strategy for quality control / quality assurance procedures?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of such products/supplies?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does a documented Active safety project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Change Request: Will new change requests be acknowledged in a timely manner?
- Variance Analysis: Do the rates and prices remain constant throughout the year?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the Active safety project team adequate to do the job?
Step-by-step and complete Active safety Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Active safety project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Active safety project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Active safety project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Active safety project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Active safety project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Active safety project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Active safety project with this in-depth Active safety Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Active safety projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Active safety and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Active safety investments work better.
This Active safety All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.