What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Agile Project Management predictive analytics are Binfire, Scrum (software development), Project stakeholders. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Viewpoint For Projects, Zoho Projects, Agile Project Management.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Project team, Six Sigma, Kaizen technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Six Sigma, Kaizen, Project team.
- Six Sigma, Kaizen, Mingle lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Systems development life cycle, Software development process, Project Portfolio Management Software.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Project Portfolio Management Software, Lean project management, Agile Project Management.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Brix, Software development process, Mingle.
- The most publications are available for Project team, Six Sigma, Project Management Software.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Brix, Kaizen, Mingle.
The Agile Project Management report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Agile Project Management’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000440 – Binfire
000337 – Scrum (software development)
000307 – Project stakeholders
000282 – Project team
000233 – Agile management
000211 – VersionOne
000160 – HP Agile Manager
000139 – Viewpoint For Projects
000108 – Software development process
000086 – Project Management Software
000070 – Iterative and incremental development
000069 – Brix
000068 – Lean project management
000064 – Pivotal Tracker
000061 – Mingle
000058 – Zoho Projects
000031 – Kaizen
000027 – Rally Software
000023 – Agile Project Management
000020 – Teamwork Projects
000019 – Six Sigma
000017 – Project Portfolio Management Software
000011 – Star Projects
000003 – Project Management Institute
000000 – Twproject
000000 – Systems development life cycle
000000 – Silver Catalyst
000000 – Seavus Project Viewer
000000 – Extreme project management
000000 – ESSEC
000000 – A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge