Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Alpha7 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Alpha7 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Alpha7 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Alpha7 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Alpha7 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What is it like to work for me?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Alpha7 values?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Alpha7? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What is the implementation plan?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Alpha7 process?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- Does Alpha7 appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- How frequently do you track Alpha7 measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Alpha7 book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Alpha7 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Alpha7 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Alpha7 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Alpha7 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Alpha7 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Alpha7 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Alpha7 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Project Scope Statement: Has everyone approved the Alpha7 projects scope statement?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Alpha7 project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the Alpha7 project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Alpha7 project?
- Planning Process Group: Will the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Risk Audit: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual Alpha7 project experience rather than on independent research?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with relevant professional bodies are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
Step-by-step and complete Alpha7 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Alpha7 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Alpha7 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Alpha7 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Alpha7 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Alpha7 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Alpha7 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Alpha7 project with this in-depth Alpha7 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Alpha7 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Alpha7 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Alpha7 investments work better.
This Alpha7 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.