Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Amazon.com Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Amazon.com related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Amazon.com specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Amazon.com Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Amazon.com improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- In the case of a Amazon.com project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Amazon.com project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Amazon.com project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Does the Amazon.com task fit the client’s priorities?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Amazon.com move?
- How do we create Buy-in?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Amazon.com book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Amazon.com self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Amazon.com Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Amazon.com areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Amazon.com Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Amazon.com projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Amazon.com Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Amazon.com project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
- Risk Audit: Are all financial transactions accurately recorded (receipted, banked)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Amazon.com project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Amazon.com project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Amazon.com project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement process compile basic procurement information such as how much is bought and spend with individual suppliers?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and Amazon.com projects?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How many Amazon.com project staff does this specific process affect?
- Procurement Audit: Is procurement execution duly monitored and documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
Step-by-step and complete Amazon.com Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Amazon.com project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Amazon.com project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Amazon.com project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Amazon.com project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Amazon.com project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Amazon.com project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Amazon.com project with this in-depth Amazon.com Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Amazon.com projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Amazon.com and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Amazon.com investments work better.
This Amazon.com All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.