Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ambient Experiences Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ambient Experiences related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ambient Experiences specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ambient Experiences Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ambient Experiences improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- How did the Ambient Experiences manager receive input to the development of a Ambient Experiences improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Ambient Experiences team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Can Ambient Experiences be learned?
- What measurements are being captured?
- How can skill-level changes improve Ambient Experiences?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ambient Experiences book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ambient Experiences self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ambient Experiences Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ambient Experiences areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ambient Experiences Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ambient Experiences projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ambient Experiences Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ambient Experiences project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: What is the total time required to complete the Ambient Experiences project if no delays occur?
- Risk Audit: What is the implication of budget constraint on this process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Ambient Experiences projects life cycle?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy discus the best manner of purchase, considering the types of goods and services needed?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
- Executing Process Group: Do Ambient Experiences project managers understand the organizational context for their Ambient Experiences projects?
- Quality Metrics: Are documents on hand to provide explanations of privacy and confidentiality?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who can contribute financial or technical resources towards the work?
- Quality Metrics: Subjective quality component: customer satisfaction, how do we measure it?
Step-by-step and complete Ambient Experiences Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ambient Experiences project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ambient Experiences project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ambient Experiences project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ambient Experiences project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ambient Experiences project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ambient Experiences project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ambient Experiences project with this in-depth Ambient Experiences Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ambient Experiences projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ambient Experiences and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ambient Experiences investments work better.
This Ambient Experiences All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.