Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 627 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 627 standard requirements:
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Does the software use closed-source Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that have undocumented functions?
- Commit strategy – does each application program issue sql commit statements to minimize the impact of locking?
- Data feeds are often derived from application programs or legacy data sources. what does it mean?
- Do your application programmers typically write to overlapping regions and let the file system sort it out?
- How do you audit whether application programs process data as intended and accurately?
- How do we know that any Application Program analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Program book in PDF containing 627 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Application Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Application Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main processes included in Application Program project quality management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the time and resources needed to complete the Application Program project be forecast?
- WBS Dictionary: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How can below standard performers be guided/developed to upgrade performance?
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Application Program project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Application Program project?
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
Step-by-step and complete Application Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Program project with this in-depth Application Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Program investments work better.
This Application Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.