Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Asset Performance Management APM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Asset Performance Management APM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asset Performance Management APM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Asset Performance Management APM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 643 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asset Performance Management APM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 643 standard requirements:
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Asset Performance Management APM leader?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Asset Performance Management APM improvements?
- What is the Asset Performance Management APM sustainability risk?
- Who is the Asset Performance Management APM process owner?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- In what ways are Asset Performance Management APM vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Asset Performance Management APM book in PDF containing 643 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Asset Performance Management APM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Asset Performance Management APM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asset Performance Management APM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asset Performance Management APM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asset Performance Management APM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Asset Performance Management APM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Asset Performance Management APM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization design processes to ensure others meet customer and others requirements?
- Change Request: How many times must the change be modified or presented to the change control board before it is approved?
- Procurement Audit: If information was withheld, was there reasonable justification for this decision?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you communicate information?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Asset Performance Management APM project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the Asset Performance Management APM project communication plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is accountable for the achievement of the targeted outcome(s) and reports on the progress towards the target?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a Asset Performance Management APM project manager must do to finalize Asset Performance Management APM project close-out?
Step-by-step and complete Asset Performance Management APM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asset Performance Management APM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asset Performance Management APM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asset Performance Management APM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asset Performance Management APM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asset Performance Management APM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asset Performance Management APM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asset Performance Management APM project with this in-depth Asset Performance Management APM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asset Performance Management APM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asset Performance Management APM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asset Performance Management APM investments work better.
This Asset Performance Management APM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.