Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Asset Performance Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Asset Performance Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asset Performance Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Asset Performance Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 642 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asset Performance Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 642 standard requirements:
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Asset Performance Management’s gains?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Are the measurements objective?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- What is Effective Asset Performance Management?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- How do we keep improving Asset Performance Management?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- What are current Asset Performance Management Paradigms?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Asset Performance Management book in PDF containing 642 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Asset Performance Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Asset Performance Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asset Performance Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asset Performance Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asset Performance Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Asset Performance Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Asset Performance Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Asset Performance Management project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Asset Performance Management project?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the Asset Performance Management project technically feasible?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Would avoiding any of such impact the Asset Performance Management project’s chance of success?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Asset Performance Management project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization identify the full contract value and include options and provisions for renewals?
- Change Management Plan: Is there support for this application(s) and are the details available for distribution?
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
- Project Management Plan: Is there an incremental analysis/cost effectiveness analysis of proposed mitigation features based on an approved method and using an accepted model?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the sum of all work package budgets plus planning packages within control accounts equal the budgets assigned to those control accounts?
Step-by-step and complete Asset Performance Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asset Performance Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asset Performance Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asset Performance Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asset Performance Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asset Performance Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asset Performance Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asset Performance Management project with this in-depth Asset Performance Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asset Performance Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asset Performance Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asset Performance Management investments work better.
This Asset Performance Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.