Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ASVAB Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ASVAB related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ASVAB specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ASVAB Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ASVAB improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about ASVAB. How do we gain traction?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is there a ASVAB Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- What management system can we use to leverage the ASVAB experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What is it like to work for me?
- What are the key elements of your ASVAB performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ASVAB book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ASVAB self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ASVAB Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ASVAB areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ASVAB Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ASVAB projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ASVAB Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ASVAB project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are ASVAB projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the ASVAB project sufficiently qualified?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is changing technology threatening our organizations position?
- WBS Dictionary: Are internal budgets for authorized, but not priced changes based on the contractors resource plan for accomplishing the work?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a ASVAB project repository for each release?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the cost to complete the ASVAB project be forecast?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What departments are involved in its daily operation?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the ASVAB project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
Step-by-step and complete ASVAB Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ASVAB project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ASVAB project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ASVAB project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ASVAB project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ASVAB project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ASVAB project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ASVAB project with this in-depth ASVAB Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ASVAB projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ASVAB and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ASVAB investments work better.
This ASVAB All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.