Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Automotive Radar Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Automotive Radar related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Automotive Radar specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Automotive Radar Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Automotive Radar improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- How do you manage and improve your Automotive Radar work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Operational – will it work?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Automotive Radar?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Automotive Radar shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Automotive Radar?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Automotive Radar book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Automotive Radar self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Automotive Radar Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Automotive Radar areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Automotive Radar Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Automotive Radar projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Automotive Radar Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Automotive Radar project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Automotive Radar project plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Automotive Radar project team?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the quality, reliability, and user-friendliness of its hardware and software?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the Automotive Radar project management deliverables of each process group?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Automotive Radar project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
Step-by-step and complete Automotive Radar Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Automotive Radar project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Automotive Radar project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Automotive Radar project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Automotive Radar project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Automotive Radar project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Automotive Radar project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Automotive Radar project with this in-depth Automotive Radar Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Automotive Radar projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Automotive Radar and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Automotive Radar investments work better.
This Automotive Radar All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.