Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Backup and Restore Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Backup and Restore related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Backup and Restore specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Backup and Restore Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 920 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Backup and Restore improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 920 standard requirements:
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Is there any existing Backup and Restore governance structure?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Backup and Restore with what users do day-to-day?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- What would be the goal or target for a Backup and Restore’s improvement team?
- Who are the Backup and Restore improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- How do we measure improved Backup and Restore service perception, and satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Backup and Restore book in PDF containing 920 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Backup and Restore self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Backup and Restore Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Backup and Restore areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Backup and Restore Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Backup and Restore projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Backup and Restore Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Backup and Restore project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Backup and Restore project manager a PMP (Certified Backup and Restore project manager) and experienced?
- Change Request: How many lines of code must be changed to implement the change?
- Requirements Documentation: What marketing channels do you want to use: e-mail, letter or sms?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual Backup and Restore project experience rather than on independent research?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the informational communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Backup and Restore project Plan?
- Activity Attributes: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
Step-by-step and complete Backup and Restore Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Backup and Restore project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Backup and Restore project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Backup and Restore project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Backup and Restore project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Backup and Restore project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Backup and Restore project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Backup and Restore project with this in-depth Backup and Restore Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Backup and Restore projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Backup and Restore and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Backup and Restore investments work better.
This Backup and Restore All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.