Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical [email protected] Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any [email protected] related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated [email protected] specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the [email protected] Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which [email protected] improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- Why are [email protected] skills important?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations [email protected] values?
- Where is our petri dish?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once [email protected] is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- How do we Identify specific [email protected] investment and emerging trends?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform [email protected] work? How is the team addressing them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the [email protected] book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your [email protected] self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the [email protected] Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which [email protected] areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough [email protected] Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage [email protected] projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step [email protected] Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 [email protected] project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the support you received during implementation of the product/service?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How many [email protected] project staff does this specific process affect?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next [email protected] project?
- Quality Audit: Have personnel cleanliness and health requirements been established?
- Executing Process Group: What [email protected] projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of the organization?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the [email protected] project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its financial management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete [email protected] Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 [email protected] project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 [email protected] project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 [email protected] project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 [email protected] project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 [email protected] project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 [email protected] project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose [email protected] projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in [email protected] and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make [email protected] investments work better.
This [email protected] All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.