Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Behavioral Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Behavioral Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Behavioral Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Behavioral Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Behavioral Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- Is there any existing Behavioral Analytics governance structure?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Behavioral Analytics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- What are our Behavioral Analytics Processes?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- How do we measure improved Behavioral Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Behavioral Analytics book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Behavioral Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Behavioral Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Behavioral Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Behavioral Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Behavioral Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Behavioral Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Behavioral Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Behavioral Analytics project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the right people being attracted and retained to meet the future challenges?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your Behavioral Analytics project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include Behavioral Analytics project management time and change request analysis time?
- Communications Management Plan: Is the stakeholder role recognized by the organization?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual having check-signing responsibility review the use of the signature plates?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Behavioral Analytics project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there any potential occupational health and safety issues due to the proposed purchases?
- Procurement Audit: Do staff involved in the various stages of the process have the appropriate skills and training to perform their duties effectively?
Step-by-step and complete Behavioral Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Behavioral Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Behavioral Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Behavioral Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Behavioral Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Behavioral Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Behavioral Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Behavioral Analytics project with this in-depth Behavioral Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Behavioral Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Behavioral Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Behavioral Analytics investments work better.
This Behavioral Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.