Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- Does Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- How will you measure your Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence effectiveness?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What are internal and external Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence relations?
- Are there recognized Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence problems?
- How does Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- How will your organization measure success?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Quality Audit: Have personnel cleanliness and health requirements been established?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- WBS Dictionary: Is authorization of budgets in excess of the contract budget base controlled formally and done with the full knowledge and recognition of the procuring activity?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence projects / systems?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Cost Baseline: Have the lessons learned been filed with the Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Management Office?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
Step-by-step and complete Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence project with this in-depth Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence investments work better.
This Big Data Analytics for Customer Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.