What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Blogging Platforms predictive analytics are Rsam, VePlatform, SAP HANA Cloud Platform. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Tumblr, OutSystems Platform, Xola.
- By far most employment needs are found in the WordPress, Drupal, Tumblr technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: WordPress, Drupal, Tumblr.
- WordPress, Drupal, Tumblr lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Drupal, Base CRM, Tumblr.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Content Marketing Software, Base CRM, SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Vend, WordPress, Tumblr.
- The most publications are available for WordPress, Tumblr, Drupal.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Tumblr, WordPress, Vend.
- By arranging Blogging Platforms related applications and technologies thematically, Blokdijk’s classic clarifies all the principles of Blogging Platforms’s potential of business and investing.
- Blokdijk’s new report, the Blogging Platforms Predictive Analytics Report, takes deep dives with Blogging Platforms topics inside their potential to glimpse the future.
The Blogging Platforms report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
A blogging platform is the software or service that you use to publish your content onto the internet in the form of a blog. A blog platform is a specific form of a content management system.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Blogging Platforms’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000559 – Rsam
000500 – VePlatform
000173 – SAP HANA Cloud Platform
000131 – JW Player
000129 – SinglePlatform
000120 – OutSystems Platform
000100 – Content Marketing Software
000072 – Tumblr
000061 – Base CRM
000044 – Xola
000037 – Brightcove
000028 – Drupal
000023 – Vend
000018 – WordPress
000010 – Blog Software
000000 – Sineron
000000 – JobLogic
000000 – ITM Platform
000000 – HubLogix
000000 – HRMatrix
000000 – eXo Platform
000000 – email2