Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Brand licensing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Brand licensing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Brand licensing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Brand licensing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Brand licensing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- What is measured?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Brand licensing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- How are the Brand licensing’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- What are the basics of Brand licensing fraud?
- What is the risk?
- Who needs to know about Brand licensing ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Brand licensing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Brand licensing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Brand licensing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Brand licensing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Brand licensing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Brand licensing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Brand licensing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Brand licensing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What resources are needed to achieve program results?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Brand licensing project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Brand licensing project communication and status reporting across Brand licensing project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Project Management Plan: What data/reports/tools/etc. do program managers need?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Procurement Audit: Are idle funds invested, and is interest distributed to the various activity accounts at least annually?
- Issue Log: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for Brand licensing project managers in information technology?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
Step-by-step and complete Brand licensing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Brand licensing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Brand licensing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Brand licensing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Brand licensing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Brand licensing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Brand licensing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Brand licensing project with this in-depth Brand licensing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Brand licensing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Brand licensing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Brand licensing investments work better.
This Brand licensing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.