Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Brite-Box Switching Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Brite-Box Switching related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Brite-Box Switching specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Brite-Box Switching Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Brite-Box Switching improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- How do we Identify specific Brite-Box Switching investment and emerging trends?
- Are there Brite-Box Switching Models?
- Will Brite-Box Switching deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- How do we accomplish our long range Brite-Box Switching goals?
- How do you manage and improve your Brite-Box Switching work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What is our question?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Brite-Box Switching book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Brite-Box Switching self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Brite-Box Switching Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Brite-Box Switching areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Brite-Box Switching Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Brite-Box Switching projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Brite-Box Switching Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Brite-Box Switching project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Brite-Box Switching project success?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the budget of the Brite-Box Switching project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the Brite-Box Switching project performing better or worse than planned?
- Procurement Audit: If information was withheld, was there reasonable justification for this decision?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Brite-Box Switching project?
- Quality Metrics: Which report did you use to create the data you are submitting?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the team’s ends?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
Step-by-step and complete Brite-Box Switching Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Brite-Box Switching project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Brite-Box Switching project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Brite-Box Switching project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Brite-Box Switching project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Brite-Box Switching project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Brite-Box Switching project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Brite-Box Switching project with this in-depth Brite-Box Switching Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Brite-Box Switching projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Brite-Box Switching and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Brite-Box Switching investments work better.
This Brite-Box Switching All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.