What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Business Analytics predictive analytics are Customer dynamics, Chartio, Decision making. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Vidyard, Machine learning, Alteryx.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Decision making, Retail sales, Statistics technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Telecommunications, Business analysis, Data analysis.
- Enterprise resource planning, Forecasting, Google Analytics lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Predictive analytics, Predictive modeling, Web Analytics Software.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Business Management Software, Web Analytics Software, Business intelligence.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Telecommunications, Statistics, Data analysis.
- The most publications are available for Decision making, Statistics, Data analysis.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Forecasting, Statistics, Data analysis.
A groundbreaking look at how predictive analytics for Business Analytics hold the key to success, from the bestselling author of Predictive Analytics
For generations, we have focused on the individual drivers of success: passion, hard work, talent, and luck. But in today’s dramatically reconfigured world, success is increasingly dependent on how we predict the future. In The Business Analytics Predictive Analytics Report, The Art of Service, an award-winning researcher and bestselling author, examines the surprising forces that shape why some people rise to the top of the Business Analytics success ladder while others sink to the bottom. Praised by professionals, managers, and corporate leaders, the Business Analytics Predictive Analytics Report opens up an approach to work, interactions, and productivity that is nothing short of revolutionary.
The Business Analytics report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
Business analytics (BA) refers to the skills, technologies, practices for continuous iterative exploration and investigation of past business performance to gain insight and drive business planning.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Business Analytics’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000788 – Customer dynamics
000672 – Chartio
000632 – Decision making
000549 – Customer loyalty
000491 – Alteryx
000373 – Prescriptive analytics
000273 – Retail sales
000260 – Machine learning
000229 – Behavioral analytics
000228 – Predictive analytics
000223 – Descriptive statistics
000206 – Host Analytics
000148 – Gooddata
000122 – Content Marketing Software
000121 – Numerify
000112 – Pentaho
000109 – Predictive modeling
000100 – Survey Analytics
000089 – Cohort Analysis
000069 – Tableau Software
000068 – Web Analytics Software
000061 – Business Management Software
000061 – Analytics SEO
000058 – Google Analytics
000056 – Consumer behavior
000052 – Data analysis
000047 – Online analytical processing
000047 – Data mining
000047 – Business Intelligence Software
000046 – Vidyard
000046 – Business process discovery
000044 – Logistics Software
000040 – Statistics
000036 – Forecasting
000035 – Pentaho Business Analytics
000034 – Business intelligence
000024 – Cluster analysis
000019 – Enterprise resource planning
000019 – Business Process Management Software
000018 – Farm Management Software
000016 – Management science
000016 – Information retrieval
000014 – Business analysis
000004 – Telecommunications
000000 – vAnalytics
000000 – Optimization (mathematics)
000000 – OLAP
000000 – Jeffrey Pfeffer
000000 – International Standard Book Number
000000 – Frederick Winslow Taylor
000000 – erplain
000000 – Enterprise Resource Planning Software
000000 – eduERP
000000 – Digital object identifier
000000 – Decision support systems
000000 – Data warehouses
000000 – Business Plan Software
000000 – Business Continuity Software
000000 – Belladati