Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business and Society Review Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business and Society Review related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business and Society Review specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business and Society Review Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business and Society Review improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Business and Society Review brings?
- How is the value delivered by Business and Society Review being measured?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Why should we adopt a Business and Society Review framework?
- What to measure and why?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Business and Society Review opportunities costing us money?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- To what extent does management recognize Business and Society Review as a tool to increase the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business and Society Review book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business and Society Review self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business and Society Review Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business and Society Review areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business and Society Review Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business and Society Review projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business and Society Review Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business and Society Review project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are internal Business and Society Review project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of those affiliated with the Business and Society Review project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Business and Society Review projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the Business and Society Review project?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Planning Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you delegate tasks such as taking meeting minutes, presenting a topic and soliciting input?
- Project Scope Statement: What are some of the major deliverables of the Business and Society Review project?
Step-by-step and complete Business and Society Review Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business and Society Review project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business and Society Review project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business and Society Review project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business and Society Review project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business and Society Review project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business and Society Review project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business and Society Review project with this in-depth Business and Society Review Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business and Society Review projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business and Society Review and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business and Society Review investments work better.
This Business and Society Review All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.