What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Business Continuity Management and IT Disaster Recovery Management predictive analytics are Public Cloud Storage, Hosted Virtual Desktops, Data Deduplication. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Cloud Migration Tools, Public Cloud Storage, Data Deduplication.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Load Forecasting, Data Deduplication, Public Cloud Storage technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Load Forecasting, Data Deduplication, Continuous Data Protection.
- Data Deduplication, Load Forecasting, Continuous Data Protection lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Disaster Recovery as a Service, Public Cloud Storage, Continuous Data Protection.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Disaster Recovery as a Service, Public Cloud Storage, Hosted Virtual Desktops.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Continuous Data Protection, Data Deduplication, Copy Data Management.
- The most publications are available for Load Forecasting, Humanitarian Disaster Relief, Disaster Recovery as a Service.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Disaster Recovery as a Service, Data Deduplication, Public Cloud Storage.
The Business Continuity Management and IT Disaster Recovery Management report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The increase in and growing impact of business disruptions is changing the continuity conversation from recovery to resilience, and are making crisis management standard operating procedure. Business continuity professionals should use this predictive analytics to target solutions that can fulfill this need.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Business Continuity Management and IT Disaster Recovery Management’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000923 – Public Cloud Storage
000433 – Hosted Virtual Desktops
000082 – Data Deduplication
000068 – Disaster Recovery as a Service
000037 – Copy Data Management
000026 – Load Forecasting
000000 – Mobile Satellite Services
000000 – Humanitarian Disaster Relief
000000 – Continuous Data Protection
000000 – Cloud Storage Gateway
000000 – Cloud Migration Tools