What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Business Intelligence and Analytics predictive analytics are Big Data, Prescriptive Analytics, Decision Management. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Prescriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Big Data.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Big Data, Predictive Analytics, Text Analytics technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Open Data, Text Analytics, Predictive Analytics.
- Big Data, Open Data, Predictive Analytics lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Predictive Analytics, Business Analytics Services, Big Data.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Big Data, Business Analytics Services, Text Analytics.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Big Data, Open Data, Predictive Analytics.
- The most publications are available for Big Data, Open Data, Predictive Analytics.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Big Data, Predictive Analytics, Open Data.
The Business Intelligence and Analytics report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
This predictive analytics helps IT leaders modernize their business intelligence and analytics programs by prioritizing emerging technology investments.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Business Intelligence and Analytics’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
068523 – Big Data
008692 – Prescriptive Analytics
005391 – Decision Management
004840 – Predictive Analytics
000156 – Text Analytics
000148 – Event Stream Processing
000142 – Logical Data Warehouse
000092 – Business Analytics Services
000091 – Graph Analysis
000075 – Mobile BI
000066 – Open Data
000036 – Personal Analytics
000000 – Visual Data Discovery