Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Model Navigating Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Model Navigating related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Model Navigating specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Model Navigating Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Model Navigating improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Will team members regularly document their Business Model Navigating work?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Business Model Navigating team, Business Model Navigating itself?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Is the scope of Business Model Navigating defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Model Navigating book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business Model Navigating self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Model Navigating Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Model Navigating areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Model Navigating Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Model Navigating projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Model Navigating Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Model Navigating project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do documented requirements exist for all critical components and areas, including technical, business, interfaces, performance, security and conversion requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you secure formal approval of changes and requirements from stakeholders?
- Requirements Documentation: Can the requirement be changed without a large impact on other requirements?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Business Model Navigating project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (Business Model Navigating project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Business Model Navigating project?
- Procurement Audit: Were technical requirements set strict enough to guarantee the desired performance without being unnecessarily tight to exclude favourable bids that dont comply with all requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Business Model Navigating project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does he need in order to complete schedule development?
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Business Model Navigating project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
Step-by-step and complete Business Model Navigating Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Model Navigating project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Model Navigating project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Model Navigating project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Model Navigating project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Model Navigating project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Model Navigating project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Model Navigating project with this in-depth Business Model Navigating Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Model Navigating projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Model Navigating and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Model Navigating investments work better.
This Business Model Navigating All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.