What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Business Process Management predictive analytics are Decision Management, Digital Business, Event Stream Processing. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Digital Business, Mobile BPM, Business Architecture.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Organizational Change, Digital Business, Business Architecture technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Organizational Change, Digital Business, Business Architecture.
- Organizational Change, Business Architecture, Digital Business lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Enterprise Business Architecture, Mobile BPM, BPM Platform.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: BPM Platform, Mobile BPM, Digital Business.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Decision Management, Organizational Change, Digital Business.
- The most publications are available for Organizational Change, Business Architecture, Decision Management.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Digital Business, Organizational Change, Business Architecture.
The Business Process Management report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
CEOs are driving their businesses toward digital business. Business transformation and process leaders, including CIOs, must not just investigate, but invest in next-wave capabilities.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Business Process Management’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
005391 – Decision Management
000202 – Digital Business
000148 – Event Stream Processing
000134 – Unstructured Process
000072 – Organizational Change
000067 – Business Architecture
000055 – BPM Platform
000037 – Enterprise Business Architecture
000000 – Mobile BPM
000000 – Adaptive Enterprise