Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business relationship management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business relationship management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business relationship management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business relationship management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 793 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business relationship management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 793 standard requirements:
- What is the implication for business relationship management if we consider the organization as a social actor?
- Does the supplier properly meet the expectations and what will be the actual cost-benefit ratio?
- Organisational Culture: Can it be a Source of Sustained Competitive Advantage?
- How Can Economic Sociology Help Business Relationship Management?
- What is the scope of accreditation and independent reviews?
- How are BRMs Organized and what other roles do they fill?
- How are Business Value and BRM effectiveness Measured?
- Does your organization have a BRM role or function?
- Where does Tuckman s team development model apply?
- How are Business-Provider relationships Governed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business relationship management book in PDF containing 793 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business relationship management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business relationship management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business relationship management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business relationship management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business relationship management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business relationship management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business relationship management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that appropriate controls are in place to ensure propriety and regularity in delivery?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Business relationship management project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current Business relationship management project(s) and support the application?
- Risk Audit: What effect would a better risk management program have had?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Change Management Plan: What is the most positive interpretation it can receive?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Business relationship management project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What were the goals and objectives of the communications strategy for the Business relationship management project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
Step-by-step and complete Business relationship management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business relationship management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business relationship management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business relationship management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business relationship management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business relationship management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business relationship management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business relationship management project with this in-depth Business relationship management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business relationship management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business relationship management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business relationship management investments work better.
This Business relationship management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.