Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business rules engine Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business rules engine related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business rules engine specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business rules engine Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 796 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business rules engine improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 796 standard requirements:
- Do you offer a full array of live, interactive training (including solution certification) via the internet, thus minimizing an end users need for travel and additional travel-related expenses for training?
- Is there an opportunity for technical staff to interact with QA and Development staff to get answers to questions, understand the product road map, and provide feedback to support the future product growth?
- What is the annual research & development (R&D) investment for the solution being used, both in terms of financial investment and total number of employees dedicated to the R&D function?
- Analysis (query power and query sophistication): When you are gathering information to make use of that information, how sophisticated are the queries?
- How will identities be verified, ensuring they are who they claim to be, and evaluated for risk and access purposes?
- Are there limitations (from a database perspective) regarding how many documents can be stored within the system?
- Does the system deliver efficient access to documents over a WAN (distributed and global environments)?
- Are proprietary work-flow descriptions and intellectual property of the vendor considered confidential?
- How many configurable workflow business rule templates are available out-of-the-box with your system?
- Have we identified the different use roles and are they included in the identity management process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business rules engine book in PDF containing 796 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business rules engine self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business rules engine Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business rules engine areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business rules engine Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business rules engine projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business rules engine Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business rules engine project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Business rules engine project or audit?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are there any safeguards to prevent intentional or unintentional rating errors?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a support model for this application and are the details available for distribution?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do invoice amounts match accepted work in place?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How can below standard performers be guided/developed to upgrade performance?
- Procurement Audit: Was the expert likely to gain privileged knowledge from his activity which could be advantageous for him in a subsequent competition?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for maintaining and advancing the capabilities of its staff, particularly in relation to the Mission of the organization, is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Business rules engine project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Business rules engine project is needed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for Developing Soft Skills at your organization?
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Business rules engine project requirements will be reported?
Step-by-step and complete Business rules engine Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business rules engine project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business rules engine project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business rules engine project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business rules engine project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business rules engine project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business rules engine project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business rules engine project with this in-depth Business rules engine Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business rules engine projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business rules engine and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business rules engine investments work better.
This Business rules engine All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.