Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business transaction management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business transaction management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business transaction management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business transaction management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 631 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business transaction management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 631 standard requirements:
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Is there a Business transaction management management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Business transaction management? If so, when did it change and why?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Have all basic functions of Business transaction management been defined?
- Is there already patched for bug no YYY?
- Which are the recommended patches ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business transaction management book in PDF containing 631 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business transaction management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business transaction management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business transaction management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business transaction management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business transaction management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business transaction management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business transaction management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well was Business transaction management project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Business transaction management project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Business transaction management project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research funding systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what Business transaction management project phases are funded?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Cost Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Risk Management Plan: Risks should be identified during which phase of Business transaction management project management life cycle?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and managing stocks (where part of contract)?
- Risk Audit: How do you compare to other jurisdictions when managing the risk of ….?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
Step-by-step and complete Business transaction management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business transaction management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business transaction management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business transaction management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business transaction management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business transaction management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business transaction management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business transaction management project with this in-depth Business transaction management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business transaction management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business transaction management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business transaction management investments work better.
This Business transaction management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.