Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BusinesSuites Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BusinesSuites related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BusinesSuites specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BusinesSuites Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BusinesSuites improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- Strategic planning -BusinesSuites relations
- Explorations of the frontiers of BusinesSuites will help you build influence, improve BusinesSuites, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Do we all define BusinesSuites in the same way?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Who has control over resources?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What is the total cost related to deploying BusinesSuites, including any consulting or professional services?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BusinesSuites book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BusinesSuites self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BusinesSuites Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BusinesSuites areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BusinesSuites Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BusinesSuites projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BusinesSuites Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BusinesSuites project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Can small orders such as magazine subscriptions and non-product items such as membership in organizations be processed by the ordering department?
- WBS Dictionary: Do procedures specify under what circumstances replanning of open work packages may occur, and the methods to be followed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the BusinesSuites project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the BusinesSuites project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members frequently explore the team’s purpose and its implications?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What is the expected monetary value of the BusinesSuites project?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the BusinesSuites project?
- Procurement Audit: Are obtained prices/qualities competitive to prices/qualities obtained by other procurement functions/units, comparing obtained or improved value for money?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will the new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
Step-by-step and complete BusinesSuites Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BusinesSuites project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BusinesSuites project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BusinesSuites project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BusinesSuites project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BusinesSuites project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BusinesSuites project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BusinesSuites project with this in-depth BusinesSuites Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BusinesSuites projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BusinesSuites and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BusinesSuites investments work better.
This BusinesSuites All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.