Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Capability-based operating system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Capability-based operating system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Capability-based operating system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Capability-based operating system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capability-based operating system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Capability-based operating system activities?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Capability-based operating system objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- How do you measure success?
- Strategic planning -Capability-based operating system relations
- What are the long-term Capability-based operating system goals?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- What would be the goal or target for a Capability-based operating system’s improvement team?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Capability-based operating system book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Capability-based operating system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Capability-based operating system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Capability-based operating system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capability-based operating system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Capability-based operating system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Capability-based operating system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Capability-based operating system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Capability-based operating system projects fail to meet deadline?
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the Capability-based operating system project, which criterion should be optimised?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Capability-based operating system project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know whether they are adhering to their mission and achieving their objectives?
- Schedule Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees made aware of device defects which may occur from the improper performance of their specific jobs?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Project Charter: Assumptions and Constraints: What assumptions were made in defining Capability-based operating system project?
Step-by-step and complete Capability-based operating system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Capability-based operating system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Capability-based operating system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Capability-based operating system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Capability-based operating system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Capability-based operating system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Capability-based operating system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Capability-based operating system project with this in-depth Capability-based operating system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capability-based operating system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capability-based operating system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Capability-based operating system investments work better.
This Capability-based operating system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.