Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Capability-based operating system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Capability-based operating system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Capability-based operating system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Capability-based operating system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capability-based operating system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- The approach of traditional Capability-based operating system works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Capability-based operating system process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Capability-based operating system process available?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Capability-based operating system improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Capability-based operating system book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Capability-based operating system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Capability-based operating system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Capability-based operating system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capability-based operating system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Capability-based operating system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Capability-based operating system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Capability-based operating system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Capability-based operating system project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization maintain a safe and healthy work environment?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Capability-based operating system project manager a PMP (Certified Capability-based operating system project manager) and experienced?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures in place to ensure the security of staff and information and compliance with privacy legislation if applicable?
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for Capability-based operating system project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- Initiating Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them what are the deliverables?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Capability-based operating system project requirements?
- Change Management Plan: Why is the initiative is being undertaken – What are the business drivers?
- Scope Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
Step-by-step and complete Capability-based operating system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Capability-based operating system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Capability-based operating system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Capability-based operating system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Capability-based operating system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Capability-based operating system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Capability-based operating system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Capability-based operating system project with this in-depth Capability-based operating system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capability-based operating system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capability-based operating system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Capability-based operating system investments work better.
This Capability-based operating system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.