Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Capacity Forecast Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Capacity Forecast related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Capacity Forecast specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Capacity Forecast Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capacity Forecast improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- Is there a standardized process?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Capacity Forecast process?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Capacity Forecast that make it risky?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Capacity Forecast? In other words, what are the risks, if Capacity Forecast does not deliver successfully?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Capacity Forecast book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Capacity Forecast self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Capacity Forecast Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Capacity Forecast areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capacity Forecast Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Capacity Forecast projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Capacity Forecast Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Capacity Forecast project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the probabilities of chosen technologies being suitable for local conditions?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Capacity Forecast project work improving?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Describe the process that will be used to design, develop, review, accept, distribute and change outputs. Will all outputs delivered by the Capacity Forecast project follow the same process?
- Scope Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Risk Audit: What responsibilities for quality, errors, and outcomes have been delegated to staff (or others) without adequate oversight?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the Capacity Forecast project?
- Project Portfolio management: How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Capacity Forecast project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Procurement Audit: In open and restricted procedures, did the contracting authority make sure that there is no substantive change to the bid due to this clearing process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the performance of the supplier to be rated and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Capacity Forecast Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Capacity Forecast project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Capacity Forecast project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Capacity Forecast project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Capacity Forecast project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Capacity Forecast project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Capacity Forecast project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Capacity Forecast project with this in-depth Capacity Forecast Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capacity Forecast projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capacity Forecast and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Capacity Forecast investments work better.
This Capacity Forecast All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.