Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Case Management Frameworks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Case Management Frameworks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Case Management Frameworks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Case Management Frameworks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Case Management Frameworks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- Service Level Agreement: What is your assessment of the service level agreement provisions that the proposed vendor will provide?
- Review the business case/cost analysis for this project. is the information consistent with your independent review and analysis?
- Does the jurisdiction deliver both case management and medical case management?
- What is the caseload size for case management and medical case management?
- Where are medical case managers located, in or out of clinic settings?
- What were the barriers to implementing Medical Case Management?
- Do Medical Case Managers take care of social/nonmedical needs?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Cardiovascular risk for persons with diabetes?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Case Management Frameworks book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Case Management Frameworks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Case Management Frameworks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Case Management Frameworks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Case Management Frameworks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Case Management Frameworks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Case Management Frameworks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Case Management Frameworks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that procurement complies with the relevant legislation?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Case Management Frameworks project team?
- Milestone List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have received criticism from reviewers that your work suffered from method variance, what was the circumstance?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Case Management Frameworks project management. What Case Management Frameworks project was the first to use modern Case Management Frameworks project management?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
Step-by-step and complete Case Management Frameworks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Case Management Frameworks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Case Management Frameworks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Case Management Frameworks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Case Management Frameworks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Case Management Frameworks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Case Management Frameworks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Case Management Frameworks project with this in-depth Case Management Frameworks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Case Management Frameworks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Case Management Frameworks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Case Management Frameworks investments work better.
This Case Management Frameworks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.