Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CenturyLink Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CenturyLink related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CenturyLink specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CenturyLink Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CenturyLink improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the CenturyLink team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a CenturyLink strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, CenturyLink, and Brand Value
- How are you going to measure success?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations CenturyLink values?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CenturyLink book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CenturyLink self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CenturyLink Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CenturyLink areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CenturyLink Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CenturyLink projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CenturyLink Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CenturyLink project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are the intentions consistent with external obligations (such as applicable laws)?
- Project Portfolio management: Strategic fit. Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: In your opinion, do certain CenturyLink project resources hold a higher importance than other resources?
- Project Schedule: Is the CenturyLink project schedule available for all CenturyLink project team members to review?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some general rules of thumb for deciding if cost variance, schedule variance, cost performance index, and schedule performance index numbers are good or bad?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz – Which are the same inputs as in Scope Planning?
- Executing Process Group: What CenturyLink projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
- Procurement Audit: If an electronic auction or a dynamic purchasing system was used, did the tender documents specify details on access to information, electronic equipment used and connection specifications?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the CenturyLink project Plan?
- Quality Audit: How well do you think the organization engages with the outside community?
Step-by-step and complete CenturyLink Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CenturyLink project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CenturyLink project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CenturyLink project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CenturyLink project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CenturyLink project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CenturyLink project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CenturyLink project with this in-depth CenturyLink Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CenturyLink projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CenturyLink and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CenturyLink investments work better.
This CenturyLink All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.