Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ChangeGear Enterprise Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ChangeGear Enterprise related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ChangeGear Enterprise specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ChangeGear Enterprise Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ChangeGear Enterprise improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- The approach of traditional ChangeGear Enterprise works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in ChangeGear Enterprise?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- Do we all define ChangeGear Enterprise in the same way?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these ChangeGear Enterprise processes?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ChangeGear Enterprise book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ChangeGear Enterprise self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ChangeGear Enterprise Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ChangeGear Enterprise areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ChangeGear Enterprise Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ChangeGear Enterprise projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ChangeGear Enterprise Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ChangeGear Enterprise project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Will this change conflict with other requirements changes (e.g., lead to conflicting operational scenarios)?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the ChangeGear Enterprise project documented?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My ChangeGear Enterprise project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement ChangeGear Enterprise project at all?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure established and each positions responsibility defined?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the information network communicate information relevant to the task?
- Planning Process Group: Will the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, security and accessibility of data and information?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the number of people on the ChangeGear Enterprise project team adequate to do the job?
Step-by-step and complete ChangeGear Enterprise Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ChangeGear Enterprise project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ChangeGear Enterprise project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ChangeGear Enterprise project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ChangeGear Enterprise project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ChangeGear Enterprise project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ChangeGear Enterprise project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ChangeGear Enterprise project with this in-depth ChangeGear Enterprise Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ChangeGear Enterprise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ChangeGear Enterprise and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ChangeGear Enterprise investments work better.
This ChangeGear Enterprise All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.