Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Channel Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Channel Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Channel Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Channel Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 622 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Channel Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 622 standard requirements:
- Which customers should you choose to serve through which channels, with which products, prices, and marketing programs, for which decision and life cycle stages, under which organization structure?
- Many consumers still like getting paper statements and paying by checks. They will not move over to electronic soon. Paper statements are free for them … why should they give it up?
- All around us, companies are personalizing communications to address who customers are and what customers need. Is your company capitalizing on those opportunities, too?
- Are there any tools that are effectively integrating traditional web analytics with social media monitoring to measure in depth multi channel marketing?
- If you are running search, display, e-mail, and in-store promotions, how can you see which campaigns are driving revenue and optimize ad spend across channels?
- What methods (including channel design and incentives) work best for ensuring that your organization wins the battle for the competitive research shoppers?
- If you have lots of information about your customers, but its stored in different places. How can you use it to deliver targeted content and offers?
- What is the best solution to setup an enterprise system to manage customer profiles and integrate with multi channel marketing providers?
- Do you keep track of information presented in the marketing dashboard to detect which channel of distribution would be considered for dropping?
- Do you feel that the structure of your marketing and communications teams allows you to effectively execute integrated multichannel campaigns?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Channel Marketing book in PDF containing 622 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Channel Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Channel Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Channel Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Channel Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Channel Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Channel Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Channel Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Procurement Audit: Is the organization aware and informed about international procurement standards and good practice?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Channel Marketing project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Channel Marketing project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the Channel Marketing project include any significant risks to safety?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the Channel Marketing project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Variance Analysis: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who & what determines the need for contracted services?
Step-by-step and complete Channel Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Channel Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Channel Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Channel Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Channel Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Channel Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Channel Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Channel Marketing project with this in-depth Channel Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Channel Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Channel Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Channel Marketing investments work better.
This Channel Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.