Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Chatty Things Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Chatty Things related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Chatty Things specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Chatty Things Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Chatty Things improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Can Chatty Things be learned?
- Is there a Chatty Things management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Chatty Things project?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Chatty Things’s gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Chatty Things book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Chatty Things self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Chatty Things Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Chatty Things areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Chatty Things Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Chatty Things projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Chatty Things Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Chatty Things project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Quality Audit: A judgment has to be made as to whether a particular practice is good or poor or otherwise. How does one decide on a practice?
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluator s write up is sufficient?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Chatty Things project managers participating in the Chatty Things project know the Chatty Things projects true status first hand?
- WBS Dictionary: Are Chatty Things projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Chatty Things project in less that xx days?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is needed for a tradeoff decision?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Feasibility: How much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
- Project Management Plan: Development trends and opportunities. What if the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change?
Step-by-step and complete Chatty Things Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Chatty Things project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Chatty Things project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Chatty Things project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Chatty Things project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Chatty Things project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Chatty Things project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Chatty Things project with this in-depth Chatty Things Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Chatty Things projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Chatty Things and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Chatty Things investments work better.
This Chatty Things All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.