Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Chronic care Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Chronic care related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Chronic care specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Chronic care Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Chronic care improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- What are the barriers to increased Chronic care production?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Chronic care Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What do we want to improve?
- How important is Chronic care to the user organizations mission?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- What are the basics of Chronic care fraud?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Chronic care book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Chronic care self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Chronic care Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Chronic care areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Chronic care Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Chronic care projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Chronic care Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Chronic care project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your Chronic care project?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you encourage members to learn from each other?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: What factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently explain your results in the teams achievement?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time Chronic care projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the Chronic care project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Chronic care project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Risk Audit: Are regular safety inspections made of buildings, grounds and equipment?
- Lessons Learned: Why does the organization need a lessons learned (LL) capability?
Step-by-step and complete Chronic care Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Chronic care project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Chronic care project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Chronic care project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Chronic care project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Chronic care project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Chronic care project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Chronic care project with this in-depth Chronic care Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Chronic care projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Chronic care and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Chronic care investments work better.
This Chronic care All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.