Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Citizen Developer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Citizen Developer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Citizen Developer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Citizen Developer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Citizen Developer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Citizen Developer study?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- How is progress measured?
- Are there Citizen Developer problems defined?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- What do we want to improve?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Is the impact that Citizen Developer has shown?
- What would happen if Citizen Developer weren’t done?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Citizen Developer book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Citizen Developer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Citizen Developer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Citizen Developer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Citizen Developer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Citizen Developer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Citizen Developer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Citizen Developer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Citizen Developer project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Citizen Developer project?
- Quality Audit: Has a written procedure been established to identify devices during all stages of receipt, reconditioning, distribution and installation so that mix-ups are prevented?
- Variance Analysis: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Citizen Developer projected overhead costs identified?
- Procurement Audit: Audits: When was your last Independent Public Accountant (IPA) audit and what were the results?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Citizen Developer project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Citizen Developer project?
- Team Performance Assessment: What are you doing specifically to develop the leaders around you?
- Procurement Audit: Are employees with cash disbursement responsibilities required to take their scheduled vacations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
Step-by-step and complete Citizen Developer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Citizen Developer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Citizen Developer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Citizen Developer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Citizen Developer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Citizen Developer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Citizen Developer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Citizen Developer project with this in-depth Citizen Developer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Citizen Developer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Citizen Developer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Citizen Developer investments work better.
This Citizen Developer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.