Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Citrix XenApp Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Citrix XenApp related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Citrix XenApp specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Citrix XenApp Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 855 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Citrix XenApp improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 855 standard requirements:
- Will a migration coincide with a major change to the business, such as the acquisition of another company or the launch of a major new product or business initiative?
- Is the goal to provide users a more versatile web portal with access to xenapp published applications, viewtm virtual desktops, and other computing resources?
- Application virtualization; Do you have application virtualization (example: Microsoft RDS in combination with Citrix XENApp) in use?
- What are the requirements of the applications and their performance characteristics?
- Are there major changes to the number of office locations or users to be supported?
- What is the best approach to notifying and training end users about the new system?
- Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
- Are the correct dependencies present, and does it work at the console?
- Are all the applications still in use or could any be decommissioned?
- Do any applications require significant changes, such as upgrades?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Citrix XenApp book in PDF containing 855 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Citrix XenApp self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Citrix XenApp Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Citrix XenApp areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Citrix XenApp Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Citrix XenApp projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Citrix XenApp Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Citrix XenApp project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Citrix XenApp project management strategy been established?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this Citrix XenApp project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this Citrix XenApp project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the make-or-buy process and how to perform the financial calculations involved in the process. What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the Citrix XenApp project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Citrix XenApp project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Procurement Audit: Are there internal control systems in place to secure that laws and regulations are observed?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz – Which are the same inputs as in Scope Planning?
Step-by-step and complete Citrix XenApp Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Citrix XenApp project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Citrix XenApp project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Citrix XenApp project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Citrix XenApp project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Citrix XenApp project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Citrix XenApp project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Citrix XenApp project with this in-depth Citrix XenApp Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Citrix XenApp projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Citrix XenApp and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Citrix XenApp investments work better.
This Citrix XenApp All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.