Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud access security broker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud access security broker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud access security broker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud access security broker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 785 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud access security broker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 785 standard requirements:
- In the old days, access control was based on a relatively simple question: Is this person entitled to access the corporate network and the applications on it, how do we ensure this is not the way we think about access these days?
- Ask vendors about their intelligence center or research lab: how is it staffed, and how do its experts work with product developers to build intelligence into the CASB?
- Adaptive access control: can the CASB make access decisions based on multiple criteria, including users, devices, user roles, IP addresses, and locations?
- Can compliance policies be enforced based on criteria like confidential information in files and the status of the endpoint accessing the application?
- Can alerts be customized per user or per group (e.g., based on behaviors outside of the norm for the CEO, or for the finance department)?
- Can you verify questions like; Has this user account made any administrative changes to cloud applications to hide suspicious actions?
- Talk to reference customers. Has the CASB vendor been a good partner, an extension of the customers security operations center?
- Can anomalies be detected at various levels, such as the entire company, groups within the company, and individual users?
- Are data sharing controls available to ensure files and documents are being shared with external parties appropriately?
- Can you verify questions like; What user account requested the download, from what device, and from which location?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud access security broker book in PDF containing 785 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cloud access security broker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud access security broker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud access security broker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud access security broker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud access security broker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud access security broker Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cloud access security broker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Contract Close-Out: Has each contract been audited to verify acceptance and delivery?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg Cloud access security broker project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Project Scope Statement: Has everyone approved the Cloud access security broker projects scope statement?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the Cloud access security broker project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a software application relevant to this deliverable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Cloud access security broker projections?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud access security broker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud access security broker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud access security broker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud access security broker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud access security broker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud access security broker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud access security broker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud access security broker project with this in-depth Cloud access security broker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud access security broker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud access security broker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud access security broker investments work better.
This Cloud access security broker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.