Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CloudSigma Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CloudSigma related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CloudSigma specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CloudSigma Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CloudSigma improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed CloudSigma opportunities costing us money?
- How can skill-level changes improve CloudSigma?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What is our question?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a CloudSigma project?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once CloudSigma is underway?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CloudSigma book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CloudSigma self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CloudSigma Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CloudSigma areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CloudSigma Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CloudSigma projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CloudSigma Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CloudSigma project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST CloudSigma project management tool to use to determine the longest time the CloudSigma project will take?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Project Schedule: Activity charts and bar charts are graphical representations of a CloudSigma project schedule …how do they differ?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current work performance indicators and goals relatable to original goals as modified by contractual changes, replanning, and reprogramming actions?
- Cost Baseline: Have the lessons learned been filed with the CloudSigma project Management Office?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are any governance changes sufficient to impact achievement?
- Procurement Audit: Are the supporting documents for payments voided or cancelled following payment?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Source Selection Criteria: What common questions or problems are associated with debriefings?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy include a policy for identifying and training suitable procurement staff?
Step-by-step and complete CloudSigma Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CloudSigma project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CloudSigma project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CloudSigma project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CloudSigma project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CloudSigma project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CloudSigma project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CloudSigma project with this in-depth CloudSigma Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CloudSigma projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CloudSigma and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CloudSigma investments work better.
This CloudSigma All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.