Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CM (configuration management) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CM (configuration management) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CM (configuration management) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CM (configuration management) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 746 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CM (configuration management) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 746 standard requirements:
- What does your signature ensure?
- What are the challenges?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of CM (configuration management)? If so, when did it change and why?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Do the CM (configuration management) decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Is there a standardized process?
- What is Tricky About This?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether CM (configuration management) goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What is the CM (configuration management) sustainability risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CM (configuration management) book in PDF containing 746 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CM (configuration management) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CM (configuration management) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CM (configuration management) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CM (configuration management) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CM (configuration management) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CM (configuration management) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CM (configuration management) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for the previously authorized CM (configuration management) project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual CM (configuration management) project experience rather than on independent research?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Categorization -Which of your categories has more risk than others?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an appropriate arrangement for meetings?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Project Charter: Does the CM (configuration management) project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor CM (configuration management) project risks?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is the target group for instruction (e.g., individual and collective or small team instruction)?
Step-by-step and complete CM (configuration management) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CM (configuration management) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CM (configuration management) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CM (configuration management) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CM (configuration management) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CM (configuration management) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CM (configuration management) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CM (configuration management) project with this in-depth CM (configuration management) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CM (configuration management) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CM (configuration management) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CM (configuration management) investments work better.
This CM (configuration management) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.